Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP arena bugs

Bugs
    i encountered some weird bugs:

1. My(quite low on health) CR Eddie got killed after my sentinel golden sone attacked the enemy team. The animation of his soul leaving his shell got played but to my surprise his skills appeared available for use right after. All you could see was his HP bar and buffs, but he was not there and even his circle disappeared(so you couldn't select him). i healed him and carried on for another 3 rounds, even using his fury attack, where he wasn't in the animation. you could only see the ground being cut...no idea what caused this,since the enemy team didn't have any reflect shield or any units which could retaliate to the golden sons attack. it looked like his healing caused it,but it all happened so quick,that i couldn't tell really.
    2. The second one happened fighting against a warrior troll...After my AOE attack it seemed like all the talisman effects of the opposing team triggered. my units got a few burn marks,magic def down,even marks from bomber boy. basically all the debuffs the enemy troops had. i had a feeling that not even the talismans triggered,but also all the passives and skills...

and then once a server error,while switchin from attack to defend tabs: (APMA2)

OS
    Android
    Just a visual bug I guess, but those little blue fires (?) that indicate win streak bonuses are not always lit even though I have a win streak of 10+. Going out of the arena and back in seems to help.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    My SoW-counter got "stuck" at 9/10 today and stayed that way until I in reality was at 0 SoW, started a new match and directly encountered a server error. Upon restart, the counter was at 0 as it should be.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    I've got a dude that attacked me over night, Ii won two hours ago, and got an error, game restarted, and when i got back he was there with revenge button... and if i try again, I instantly get that error message... Now it threw me out of the game and out of Google play account, and I cannot login again...

Game hangs upon winning when fighting opponent with the same score.

Both of us had rank points of 1382 but game freeze with below screen (wrong amount of iron coins too):

Name:  Screenshot_20161220-190357-960x540.png
Views: 561
Size:  160.3 KB

And also after force close and restarting the game:

Name:  Screenshot_20161220-190801-960x540.png
Views: 422
Size:  194.3 KB

12 points were awarded instead of the 10 points shown.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS

Slow motion

Just had my first slo-mo in the arena
    Happened to be to Sparton who went first and I had to watch for 5 mins in horror as his taunt hit all the time (death in slo-mo was torture)

OS
    iOS
    Game hangs right as I'm about to beat Sparton, how strange...

I used GR's basic present attack which caused additional attacks, whilst it gave me the option to attack with my character. I chose the power ability of my child of the damned, then GR made his final additional attack (???). Game then hangs forcing me to forfeit a loss.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Afternoon folks

It seems that there's a problem with refreshing the position in ranking... Happened to me couple of times already... I know that this is quite dynamic thing, yet still not always working how it should be...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Another visual bug when I'm used the healing ability of my SOL Eddie, I saw my AOF and my Assassin Golden Son down, still alive with full health but down and disappeared. I finish the battle with 2 news characters, 2 invisible men!

After battle, the reward system might to be broken, because when I was defeated in defense mode, I doesn't loose my streak bonuses and win +5 points despite my opponent loose -5 points.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

Another visual bug when I'm used the healing ability of my SOL Eddie, I saw my AOF and my Assassin Golden Son down, still alive with full health but down and disappeared. I finish the battle with 2 news characters, 2 invisible men!

After battle, the reward system might to be broken, because when I was defeated in defense mode, I doesn't loose my streak bonuses and win +5 points despite my opponent loose -5 points.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS