Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP arena bugs

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android

Some more bugs I've found while playing arena

#1: Auto-refresh timer went from 2h to 12 min in about 30 min actual time.
    #2: AoF's passive doesn't trigger correctly - sometimes it triggers off of targets, who have Endurance buff, who go down to 1 hp, sometimes it doesn't trigger, despite there not being any Prisoner in the enemy team (there was a Blue Bat though).
    #3: Randomly disappearing or not being applied buffs vs Corrupt Rescuer (Sentinel), who hasn't applied any debuffs on my team.
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    iOS

No PVP prizes

I posted this on the feedback thread but wanted to make sure this made its way here too:

I pushed hard and spent 150 ironite to get to rank 10. I got the notification that I won 2 G/A rare souls, 150 ignite, and a skill shard. I accepted the prize and then -nothing. Not in my inventory. Restarted, still nothing. I didn't mind investing the ironite because I'd have net zero on that and still get the other stuff, but this is very upsetting.

Devs, can you please explore? Can I get my stuff?

OS
    Android
    one strange situation occours twice today.

my team got stunned by an enemy. i tried to defreeze it with the green soldier, but for some reason one ally died after i removed the freeze effect.
    one time my pharaoh eddie died and the 2nd time my green bat died.

as i tried to revive the green bat with the pharaoh it did't revive too. it seems like it simply disappers from my team.
    very strange. never experienced that before, but twice today...

EDIT:
    most of us know know that many talismans are totally broken. one small example: thief talismans fill up the fury bar instantly even if the
    opponent doesn't have fury to steal. I hope this and other issues will be fixed when BNW will be released.
    Last edited by slauki; 01-05-2017 at 01:03 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS

PVP rank error in my favor

I should be in the King III reward tier presently but it shows I am in King I. While I have enough trophies for that tier my ranking is not high enough. Not sure if this is just a display issue or if this would actually award players prizes we are not entitled to but you should check into this.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I should be in the King III reward tier presently but it shows I am in King I. While I have enough trophies for that tier my ranking is not high enough. Not sure if this is just a display issue or if this would actually award players prizes we are not entitled to but you should check into this.
    Been mentioned before you have to meet both criteria to get king 1

King rank 1-3 is the same tier for calculating battle points

It shows me as eternal so I guess that's why I'm screwed for scoring points even though im ranked 17th
    I can't fight anyone in a higher rank is that corect Sparton ?
    Last edited by Roquetas-5312; 01-06-2017 at 03:29 PM.

OS
    Android
    not sure about this one:

but it seems that i almost never get nicko and never pizzafriday as enemies in my list this week. is it possible, that they are so far ahead pointwise, that the system rules them out as avalable enemies? i'm #7 ATM and they are on the top 1 or 2.

that would mean, that noone can attack players, if they are far ahead with points...

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Been mentioned before you have to meet both criteria to get king 1
    I'm aware of that, but my display shows me in a higher tier than I should be because I lack the ranking to be there despite having the trophies.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I'm aware of that, but my display shows me in a higher tier than I should be because I lack the ranking to be there despite having the trophies.
    Like I said been mentioned before

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    not sure about this one:

but it seems that i almost never get nicko and never pizzafriday as enemies in my list this week. is it possible, that they are so far ahead pointwise, that the system rules them out as avalable enemies? i'm #7 ATM and they are on the top 1 or 2.

that would mean, that noone can attack players, if they are far ahead with points...
    I haven't had Pizza Friday much either - 1 or 2x tops

And I've only had you a couple times as well
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    And I've only had you a couple times as well
    thank god :-D