Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: PvP arena bugs

OS
    iOS
    Everything was ok here. After refresh I've restarted and collected my ironite. Bought skill shard and got the first turn on pizza. He was cool enoguh not to revenge, just yet.

Edit: could you be using diferent devices?
    I've noticed just recently while trying out bluestacks that book of souls is client related in a way that souls on one device arent displayed on another device, and some souls after summoning on one device, stayed in the book on another device, and it summond the same creature there and then crashed 'cause it is not possible to use the same soul twice, or something like that and I've had some issues there.

So, my book hates me
    Last edited by Caretaker; 01-15-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android

Weekly shop items don't reset

Does anyone have a fix for the weekly shop items not resetting or do they always unlock a few days later?
    I currently have my Skill Shard and Red Soul locked.
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreud-0217 View Post
    Does anyone have a fix for the weekly shop items not resetting or do they always unlock a few days later?
    I currently have my Skill Shard and Red Soul locked.
    I was locked too for about 2 hours after reset and then it unlocked itself. There's a theory that maybe the counter counts exactly 7 days to reset and will not reset exactly when pvp week resets...ie you bought sth last week Tuesday so you'll be unlocked this week Tuesday too, at the exact time.

Dunno if the theory is true, someone has to confirm that
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I was locked too for about 2 hours after reset and then it unlocked itself. There's a theory that maybe the counter counts exactly 7 days to reset and will not reset exactly when pvp week resets...ie you bought sth last week Tuesday so you'll be unlocked this week Tuesday too, at the exact time.

Dunno if the theory is true, someone has to confirm that
    Yep, yesterday and today they unlocked, sure seems like the theory is correct.
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    iOS
    Didn't happen here. I've bought one on tuesday or wednesday and again on sunday after refresh. Like I've said it was all fine. We'll see.

Noticed that sometimes those swords for defeat pop up even though I live and win at the end

Noticed that APMA2 pops up from going back and forth picking a battle. It doesn't bother me, points and rank aren't shown but it gets better. APMA1 pops up for some unknown reason sometimes when I want to start the fight, game has to be restarted.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 01-17-2017 at 05:31 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Ok, now I've got something. When it should refresh it didn't. Some time was still left and attack list and buffs weren't updated. This causes APMA1 when trying to attack.
    Also, now I see what you are talking about things locked. Untill now it was fine, now one of souls I've bought last week is locked and counts down to the next week, so I was way wrong before.

OS
    Android
    aof extra turn doesn't trigger always correctly. today it doesn't trigger at all, this happens very rarely but from time to time.
    no prisoner there and no toon killed before, so no idea what happend. it simply doest'n trigger and i used the single attack move, so the
    right character was choosen.

sometimes this happens on multiattack move when one character is choses and another dies.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    aof extra turn doesn't trigger always correctly. today it doesn't trigger at all, this happens very rarely but from time to time.
    no prisoner there and no toon killed before, so no idea what happend. it simply doest'n trigger and i used the single attack move, so the

sometimes this happens on multiattack move when one character is choses and another dies.
    True. And maybe sometimes if there is a thing that revives itself? (didn't test that much.)

OS
    Android
    Sometimes (exacts circumstances still unknown) points results from fight are wrong (ex minus when you win) but still it register ok in the overall point count seems to be in "victory" screen results only..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

just had this happen: I hit someone with AoF basic attack, but they did not die. next move (same turn), CR Eddie hits & kills that toon: no free turn. (this should, and usually does, trigger extra turn)

Another odd thing: someone else's AoF hit my AoF, who would have died if he didn't have endure. Opposing team gets extra turn. Next turn my AoF kills his AoF, and my team gets an extra turn.

Odd thing #3: one time, after my 3 other toons had used their turns, I got a kill with AoF and it triggered extra turn for just 1 of my characters.

Oh, one more: opposing team kills one of my team. I revived the dead toon, then my AoF kills someone and I still get extra turn, despite it not really being the first kill of the match. This scenario almost happened another time, except the opposing team AoF got the kill & triggered the extra turn. Then when I revived & got the next kill it didn't trigger (which is correct)
    Arcturus-1987