OS
    iOS

Can't evolve talisman

This is a good one!! I went over on my 3* rainbow talismans today. Now got 108 so the game is complaining I can't do quests. No problem, I have a 4* talisman that needs evolving so I will evolve it to 5*. Actually no I won't as I keep getting the "Server Inventory error. Changes not saved. Please try again" error. So I have been trying - all frigging afternoon and keep getting this error. Tried at work, at home, different networks and still the game throws this error. So, I have 2 choices. Not play the game as it won't let me or sell the runes which I don't really want to do as I can use them. OK I should have kept an eye on things but at the same time we should be allowed to go over 99 runes without worrying if the game is going to be an arse about it.

OS
    Android
    Do you play on mobile device or emulator?
    If you're on tablet/phone try one of those free emulators (ex: Leapdroid, Nox), worked for me.
    But this is only a workaround of course, this problem really should be fixed
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    This is a good one!! I went over on my 3* rainbow talismans today. Now got 108 so the game is complaining I can't do quests. No problem, I have a 4* talisman that needs evolving so I will evolve it to 5*. Actually no I won't as I keep getting the "Server Inventory error. Changes not saved. Please try again" error. So I have been trying - all frigging afternoon and keep getting this error. Tried at work, at home, different networks and still the game throws this error. So, I have 2 choices. Not play the game as it won't let me or sell the runes which I don't really want to do as I can use them. OK I should have kept an eye on things but at the same time we should be allowed to go over 99 runes without worrying if the game is going to be an arse about it.
    Try to sell some 1* shit ... I had this once and it seems like the overall count is causing this error. Once I managed to get the total number of runes down I could evolve my talisman.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I have same problem.

I wanted to level up my 5*burn talisman, but every time when I finished level up and tried to back to cosmos.

It showed error and I tried over 10 times......

BTW, I play by android cellphone.

Name:  001.JPG
Views: 255
Size:  102.1 KB

Name:  002.JPG
Views: 122
Size:  55.9 KB

OS
    iOS
    I ended up selling mine to get my stack down to 99. I wish I had seen what hold said as I had already sold them. If not I would have tried that suggestion first