Thread: Freeze

OS
    iOS

Freeze

Did freeze get nerfed...not freezing all enemies like it used to?

OS
    iOS
    They changed how talisman abilities proc. Now instead of having a 12% chance to freeze every enemy you have a separate 12% chance to freeze each enemy.

Which I believe means you should see 1 or 2 freeze more often now (but I'm pretty bad at probabilities).
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    They changed how talisman abilities proc. Now instead of having a 12% chance to freeze every enemy you have a separate 12% chance to freeze each enemy.

Which I believe means you should see 1 or 2 freeze more often now (but I'm pretty bad at probabilities).
    Indeed. Against three enemies, you have a 32 % chance to freeze at least one enemy and against four enemies there is a 40 % chance to freeze at least one enemy.

I have to say I prefer it this way.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Indeed. Against three enemies, you have a 32 % chance to freeze at least one enemy and against four enemies there is a 40 % chance to freeze at least one enemy.

hey, those are the numbers I came up with. Maybe I'm not as bad at probability as I thought.

But I think now it's like one tenth of 1% to freeze all four, so that's no good.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHUgger74 View Post
    Did freeze get nerfed...not freezing all enemies like it used to?
    Unfortunately the same

OS
    iOS
    Sparton
    I know you have changed freeze to apply to each opponent instead of all or nothing but Comet talismans nearly always applied freeze to all opponents but not always
    Now the most I've seen is 2 but normally only 1
    What is the percentage applied to comet talisman ? Because it seemed to work differently to freeze before you changed it, so is it working correctly now ?

OS
    iOS

Freeze

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post

I had an Eddie (multi-cast) with a Freeze set and a Golden Son with two sets of Freeze (unstoppable) I prefer it the way it was...now I'm looking for new characters to roll...I guess it breaks up the monotony.