Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Lightbulb

Evening folks

That's WHY I stopped opening the rare souls COMPLETELY, just collecting them, but fear to open... Well... Not complaing there as I WAS lucky to get a few great characters so far, yet this whole system with getting the same characters multiple times just to sell them out (as we still can't exchange them for any goods/characters etc.), or some do keep them for God knows how long and waiting the salvation (sacrifice)... It smells to me a bit as a fraud, I am sorry - but this exactly how it looks like... I peaced my mind long ago with the fact that I won't get everything... But at least I COULD try to get as much as I can... The guys are encouraging us to collect all the Eddies for example - but how it can be done if one constantly gets as many duplicates? This is simply demotivating especially if you put some real money to play...

Personally I managed to collect the outstanding number of them - 3 from souls plus 1 from achievement - I mean those bit rare - though Grim Reaper became fairly common now as I had the chance to see at The Arena... And all this in a matter of more than 4 months... So it takes less than one Eddie per month constant day by day playing in my case...

I wasn't born yesterday so I can tell the devs made the best game for THEMSELVES - just to collect as much money as possible... Ok, fine everybody needs them for living - but question is - is that simply fair? I don't think so... Let's imagine Iron Maiden are pulling out a new record, we all running to the music shops, buying it with money then all the way happy return to our homes, put our stereo systems on, listening... And it turns out that out of 10 songs olny 3 are unique and the rest being simply the same songs as duplicates... How would you feel? - Oh, that's OK - no problem - I am happy with those three and for the rest either use ''skip'' or will be listening all ten without the need to press ''repeat''... Or rather like somebody cheated you?

How is it fair that somebody has 5 Corrupt Generals and other none? You might be saying it's a matter of luck... Probably yet still seem unusual that the same players are obviously more lucky than others and being gifted with the same stuff while it's denied for others... There ARE far more characters being released up to date than we have number of slots available... And even then - all of us keep getting the enormous number of duplicates... Agree it could happen - but NOT THAT MANY TIMES!

All this clearly shows that probablity and possibility of getting unique character are almost equal to ZERO (even if you pay a LOT of money - your chances not gonna increase, yet still be at the ground level).

So... What's the point of pulling the new characters as fast as it happening (beside money)? What's for I've been bombarded DOZEN times per one day with the popups informing me that the new character ''Viking Eddie'' has been released? (example) - I already KNOW that! Better would be said how many people got him to encourage me to try to buy more souls, right?
    There 2 (two) people who claimed they've got him already - that's pretty big number per our whole internet community out there I have to say...

So maybe it would be good to ''fix'' the souls a little bit, please? Maybe implement some system which would be monitoring our inventory (just like it happens if we exceed the number of certain materials) and not allow to have more than 2-3 duplicates of the same character? I know it can be tough as all is the matter of drawing - so in that case - why not to improve the chances the little bit in the name of ''balance'' amongst players such willingly wording by the devs?

Please take it to consideration the fact the more people will see chances of getting some good stuff the more will they be after it and probably the more spend their money... Please make rare souls not being just rare of getting like it is happning - haven't seen any in ANY secret location for days - but make them being WORTH something... For now it's just one of many things in my inventory - not mean much to me though...

Thanks for listening...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Thanks for listening...

Cheers,

W
    I haven't opened many rare souls the last few weeks as well ... completely agree ... my deadlines are still there. Depending on what the Xmas special will look like I go all Vegas and open all I saved the last few weeks - including a Legendary soul. If the odds are still really awful I will move on

I also can't complain about pulling some great toons. But I'm more of a collector type than a PvP type. I becomes clearer and clearer that I will not have any chance tol collect them all - so I loose interest. We'll see the next few days ... my initial deadline for myself was end of the year. But I rather sort it out before Xmas and have a "Piece Of Mind"

It was fun and PvP seems to be fun as well but the system is rather silly at the moment ... nobody goes anywhere as far as I can see. Maybe it's for the best my LotB time is coming to an end. At least I get my life back
    Last edited by hold; 12-21-2016 at 08:39 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    If this RNGs keeps so bad I will move on as well. My dead line is my baby's birth. First week of January.
    Maybe devs have to much pressure from shareholders and forget that we only play because of the Band, if it was other game I would have quit long time ago.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    ... because of the Band, if it was other game I would have quit long time ago.
    ^^^^^^^this
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I have had the same problem ots really frustrating. Bought 3 Christmas souls and used 6 rare souls and got all new born of light characters this is complete b.s.!!!!

OS
    iOS
    i thought i would wait a bit and open some souls when the event comes out. right now i opened 45 green souls 43 rare souls and 16 christmas souls and 2 legend souls.
    i got 1 5* character - magus dog king, completely useless not to mention my 2nd one. never used the first one either.
    rest all dupes. or useless christmas dogs. i ended up selling 90 of them. let me say that again .. 90 sold and out of over a 100 souls i get 1 5* dog. absolutely horrible.
    i thoguht i d get the red troll at least cause he is a 4* ... but no.
    sometimes i think your system knows what characters the player wants and never gives it to them. it just seems rigged.
    i have spent some money in the past - like 150 bucks + or so. this time around i did nt i just accumulated a lot over time. and good thing i did nt spend any money - just look at the results. lol
    i m so pissed that i m laughing.
    i know you guys are working hard but this is such a mindless cash grab system. this entire system of chance is just making fools of your userbase.
    you lost a paying customer - you aint getting a single penny from me.
    merry christmas

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    i thought i would wait a bit and open some souls when the event comes out. right now i opened 45 green souls 43 rare souls and 16 christmas souls and 2 legend souls.
    i got 1 5* character - magus dog king, completely useless not to mention my 2nd one. never used the first one either.
    rest all dupes. or useless christmas dogs. i ended up selling 90 of them. let me say that again .. 90 sold and out of over a 100 souls i get 1 5* dog. absolutely horrible.
    i thoguht i d get the red troll at least cause he is a 4* ... but no.
    sometimes i think your system knows what characters the player wants and never gives it to them. it just seems rigged.
    i have spent some money in the past - like 150 bucks + or so. this time around i did nt i just accumulated a lot over time. and good thing i did nt spend any money - just look at the results. lol
    i m so pissed that i m laughing.
    i know you guys are working hard but this is such a mindless cash grab system. this entire system of chance is just making fools of your userbase.
    you lost a paying customer - you aint getting a single penny from me.
    merry christmas
    That makes me want to keep all my souls closed ... absolutely terrible. But I keep to my deadline on christmas and open everything I have on th 25th. If I have an experience like you I definitely quit ... this is a pisstake ...

P.S: Might be my luck but in the last couple of weeks I really don't get great loot from secret locations anymore. Not even from the Madness ones in Underworld (Hard as well) and Battlefield.
    Last edited by hold; 12-22-2016 at 07:49 AM.

Sigh finally gotten the Legendary Soul from Arena Store and....

A duplicate Carriage Rider Eddie.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    4 rare sentinel souls: 4 corrupt ox cultists

that's got to be rarer than getting viking eddie right?
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    the loot system for souls is totally a big shit and bored and the biggest problem of the game
    I play all troopers all days.