Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    So can we have an official answer? (for teh rawk)
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )

check out my team : floki-4148
    2 AoF, 1 AoS, 3 AoP
    and people are saying that they really want any of these angels, take them out of my hands, please xD

yet i haven't got a single 5 star char from souls xD
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Today I used all my ressources (well ...). I thought Christmas is quite fitting. That is the outcome. I am just pointing out interesting or fairly new characters from each soul type.

730 normal souls

1 Mummy Eddie
    1 SoL Eddie
    2x Blue Soldier
    1 Corrupt Droid (Warrior / duplicate)
    1 Festive Wickerdeer (Sentinel)

---------------

29 Rare Souls

3 Mummy Eddies
    1 Pyro soldier (Sentinel / my 3rd)
    1 Golden Son (Magus / my 3rd)
    1 Soulless Demon (Sentinel / duplicate)
    1 Corrupt Droid (Warrior / duplicate)

---------------

5 Gunner / Assassin Souls

2 Cheering Wickerdeers (Gunner)

---------------

5 Sentinel Souls

Feck All

---------------

17 Christmas Souls

1 Festive Wickerdeer (Sentinel)
    1 Run To The Hills Eddie

---------------

2 Legendary Souls

1 Pyro Soldier (Sentinel / my 4th)
    1 Soulless Demon (Sentinel / my 3rd)

That must be my bad luck or the bad luck of a lot of people here. The devs said recently they crunched some numbers, everything is fine and the future will bring many good things.

And I wanted to buy more souls especially warrior ones but ... even I had close to 46000 Trooper badges I get a message that I don't have enough trooper badges. Just one of the very long standing bugs that never got adressed.

Name:  not-enough-trooper-badges.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  76.5 KB

---------------

That's it ... I'm out - App deinstalled.

The reasons were mentioned by many many persons over and over again in this forum.

The design and dthe graphics are awesome. The bugs and the RNG system in combination with the amount of rare souls you can earn are terrible. Even it is better these days the server errors they are still happening in LoL.

With every update I had a lump of money ready that I was willing to spend to support the developers if the update is any good. Not one update but the last one went smoothly or without introducing more bugs. The Christmas update or as they call it "event" was basically about buying more souls and throwing money after Nodding Frog. I wouldn't call it an event ... not even a Christmas present they had for their players.

My guts tell me that this game is driving full speed towards a brick wall and will hit it eventually. I watched and played this drama for 6 months in the hopes things change. It really didn't much. I have the bad feeling that this game is caught in a death spiral and there is no escape anymore.

You cannot collect all characters for 2 reasons:
    1. there ist not enough space.
    2. you'll never get them with the system in place.

I will enjoy Christmas and the start of the new year without this pisstake of a money grabbing scheme. I would love to have this game as a standalone app without the need of being online and would pay 5 Euro as for any other mobile game. Maybe with new worlds as DLCs for 2 Euro a world and whenever you finish one you get all the chars and an Eddie or so. But this buggy nonsense is too much now.

Thanks to all my Troopers - you were part of the reason I actually stayed that long. Many many troopers points I got because of you loyal Troopers and only that made the game on some days bareable (the ones with a lot of server errors). That also means feel free to drop me and search for a new and active Trooper.

Still a fan of the band but not of the driving forces behind this crap. In terms of computer games this one has become my disappointment of the year 2016.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    It's almost like the pulls are based on some random number generator...

I wonder whether some of the folks on this forum know what "Random" means.

There are a lot of 3* and above characters. Every time you open a soul you have the exact same percent chance to get each character - the game doesn't care if you have 10 of that character already, or none. The chances are not dependent on your inventory. Is this a good system? Not if you want to collect everything and not if you are after one particular took out of 80+ possible.

I am going to have to call BS on this one. Random means a chaotic and unpredictable turn of events. Rare soul in a random world = the same likelihood that a 3* allied soldier is drawn as a 5* Allied General could be drawn. This of course is bullshit.

Every poster who has ever complained has mentioned the Ox cultist/green allied soldier/mummy eddie spam. Every single one. If it were truly random, 5% complaining about the green allied soldier while 95% would never have him spammed.

one (or both) of two things is in play:

1. Devs have put parameters in place that interfere with true randomness by making certain characters harder than others to acquire (i.e. Rocket dog harder to acquire than corrupted ox cultist)

2. The RNG is bugged, causing massive duplicates while others continue to be a near-impossibility

That people have 3-4 duplicates of one insanely rare character that many never possessed (Nor likely ever will) while having few to no other such rare characters suggests to me that this is completely bugged and probably aided by devs tinkering with certain restrictions.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    That is a crying shame hold!! I empathize with you and everyone who is loyal to this game. All the work, time and money you have invested (all of us for that matter!)... to only receive frustration from obvious reasons like the bugs and terrible RNG and no real answer from devs except for them to confirm the issues and then continue to milk us for all they can...

Seriously, I think we all feel your pain. I know I do... your Trooper points, your gold total, the fact that you opened what seems close to 1000 souls or more only to recieve even more disappointment and over 45,000 trooper points and the system just turning straw and breaking the camels back... it fucking sucks!!

If it's any consolation, if you are as dedicated with everything else in your life as it shows you are with this game, you're gonna be alright homie!

In the end, it's just a game trying to turn a profit and all of us who have bought in and been here from the beginning will all eventually reach the point you have and walk away as well.

Hey Nodding Frog and site mods, why don't you guys take care of this person? Reach out and make something happen! You guys should really see that this is a community and if it sticks together, a lot of people are going to start walking out on the game. Take your inspiration from the band name on the title screen! All the years of making the best music they can and never letting their fans down. Day after day, night after night, year after year for decades they have continued to have an unrelenting persistence to be the best at what they do... follow suit!

Cheers hold, hope they at least try to win you back, but don't hold your breath!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post

2. The RNG is bugged, causing massive duplicates while others continue to be a near-impossibility
    What are the odds to get the Pyro sentinel and the Demon sentinel in the rare souls as well as via the two legendary souls? ... They are no bad characters ... but no way legendary (and btw it was my second green Soulless Demon from a Legendary soul).

On the Christmas souls I had two Dester Golems (gunner) in a row ... what are the odds for that?

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    That is a crying shame hold!! I empathize with you ...
    Thanks man ... tbh after uninstalling the app I felt somewhat free ...

I grew up with Maiden and my first album from them was Powerslave when it just came out. I bought it because I liked the cover and didn't know then band. Fli from the Chili Peppers and Steve Harris from Maiden are the reasons I swapped the guitar for a bass guitar.

Have seen them a few times on stage. Really good. From now on if I read the name Iron Maiden I think of the superb music they are making and not of this "game" ...

I bought myself Wasteland 2 for christmas ... always wanted to play it.
    Last edited by hold; 12-25-2016 at 11:00 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    @hold
    Holy crap, and I thought I was unlucky.

Anyway, for reasons we all know, I've been close to leaving a couple of times, but chosen to hang on, giving devs the benefit of doubt. And while waiting for something good to come (naive...I know) my playing is reduced to playing troopers only and only on the cheaper stages (4 SoT). What I win is vendor thrash anyway and this way I can get it over and done with. The "fantastic" Xmas event made me open a second account to try to find out/remember why I've been playing in the first place, and to my surprise, it's still addictive, so maybe the problem is that there's absolutely nothing in this if you are and endgame player and even worse if you have been finished for a couple of months (not talking PvP, since I don't have access)

Cheers all, happy holidays

tex-0775
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I am going to have to call BS on this one. Random means a chaotic and unpredictable turn of events. Rare soul in a random world = the same likelihood that a 3* allied soldier is drawn as a 5* Allied General could be drawn. This of course is bullshit.
    Of course, because then that would be predictable thus violating your own statement above about this.

Your very bad relationship with formal logic and reasoning rears its incredibly ugly head each and every time you type two sentences together that contradict each other.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    What are the odds to get the Pyro sentinel and the Demon sentinel in the rare souls as well as via the two legendary souls? ... They are no bad characters ... but no way legendary (and btw it was my second green Soulless Demon from a Legendary soul).

On the Christmas souls I had two Dester Golems (gunner) in a row ... what are the odds for that?
    Odds for pyro as a legendary pull? Intentional or bugged, I'd say fucking 1 in 3 based on my shitty experience and those of others.

I just cashed a legendary soul moments ago... 4* Magus golden son. This is the fucking problem that last conversation I recall, devs chose to remain ignorant about.

it was brought up that an average/POS 2*-3* character (hell, even a good one for that matter) dressed up in 4* is not a legendary character. Apparently they had a difference in opinion on that issue.

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    Of course, because then that would be predictable thus violating your own statement above about this.

Your very bad relationship with formal logic and reasoning rears its incredibly ugly head each and every time you type two sentences together that contradict each other.
    Since you insist on continue with the personal attacks without even a shred of discussion to back your assertion, which has remained unchecked, here is the your long- overdue Moderation:

The last time you and I butted heads directly about such issues of logic, everbody else in the thread called you out for the idiocy you attempt to pass off as thought. As usual, you highlight words, offer a snide remark and show no actual thought as to how you arrived at the conclusion, likely because of the very reasonable fear that everybody will then read how absurd, deficient and empty your thinking is and hurt your little ego once more.

I called you out once to put up or shut up. You pussed out stating it was not your job to explain your bullishit (yet it somehow is your calling in life to be a petty shit on this forum). Since myself and a handful of others made a fool out of you, I have noticed you have followed me and others around, spewing more snide shit out of the side of your head because you are sore that people on the internet who don't know what a loser you are in real life still have your number. It "says quite a bit about the person's life" when his pastime is to talk shit thread after thread about stangers who disagreed with him and then made a fool of him for pressing the issue on one thread.

I let the veiled ones go over the past few weeks. Not this time. You have proven what a miserable little person you are in real life over your incessant crusade to try to belittle others on the internet where it would otherwise get you fired from your shitty low-skills job or get your ass kicked. The problem is the only thing you have here for muscle besides attitude is your thought process, and you lack the intellectual ability to argue effectively with an 8 year old.

You can spew any rebuttal you wish but it's over. I/we have your number. Go ahead and FULLY explain how my formal logic and reasoning in this thread is so flawed. (Uh... it's not my job <Snide bullshit>, blah blah). Yeah, fuck you. You are a coward and a loser on the internet just as you are in real life, and no matter what retort you produce in feigned amusement, you and I know that this is true and it burns you to the core that you can't even conceal ypur shitty personality in the anonymity of cyberspace.

So, chose between the "mask of wounded and confused by this diatribe" or "smug and cavalier". the only presentation we know you won't produce is actual discussion, because tht would prove you're an imbecile.