Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Sparton could you explain this, please?

Understand that BoS dropping rate is purely random, accepted it....what instead it's unacceptable is this type of situation, that actually sounds pretty much like a scam than a pure casualty. I'm one of the players who spend more money in the game, does mean I feed this game and you devs, but getting back this obscenity is not acceptable anymore, I got 5 CG and 6 fotd Eddie!!! Is that normal for you? How can u explain that? Are u cheating me via my BoS???

OS
    Android
    These are his 2 pulls, taken from facebook.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardTH View Post
    These are his 2 pulls, taken from facebook.

id kill for one CG and I've opened tons and tons of rare leg souls. (meaning I don't think there are many that have opened more souls then I have and I still don't have one).
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 12-19-2016 at 10:04 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    id kill for one CG and I've opened tons and tons of rare leg souls. (meaning I don't think there are many that have opened more souls then I have and I still don't have one).
    That's mine 5th CG I'm sick to get it...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    That's mine 5th CG I'm sick to get it...
    save for sacrifice. That's what id do.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Can fully relate, spending real money to try and get the characters we want/need and just end up get the same old normal characters, it's so frustrating, all these Corrupt Generals, Pharaoh and viking Eddies being summoned and I can't even get 1

Eddie666-0940

OS
    Android
    same problem for every one, i loot always same characters too....
    9 sol eddie, 7 red soul demon etc....and 0 cotd, 0 troll,etc.... never loot a new characters since 3 month with legendary, rare and normal souls!!! dev do really shit in that game...it's a totally stupid strategy
    It's a big problem!
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I have been playing since July and have recently opened a second account. All these pulls later and I am finally seeing my first angel of the game, and an AoF at that. I've yet to see a hellhound, CG or a rare sentenel, warrior or assassin eddie.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I have been playing since July and have recently opened a second account. All these pulls later and I am finally seeing my first angel of the game, and an AoF at that. I've yet to see a hellhound, CG or a rare sentenel, warrior or assassin eddie.
    It's the horrible rng at one time I had 8 blue angels 4 red and 7 green. I have yet to see CG, Red COTD and sveral other cool characters. I am not lying when I say iv opened like 600 rare souls. It all just luck some people have it some don't. I don't so I tried to make up for it by opening lots of rare souls but they took that away from us.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    My reward yesterday from levelling up 25 characters to 5 stars was 6 duplicate characters!!!!!! From the 6 rare souls I got only characters that I did already have multiple times!!!!! So how do you explain that to the players and want to prevent them from not freaking out????