Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Oh Sparton - we need a tiebreaker
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrider View Post
    No, you are not correct. The character is decided the moment you opened it.
    Yeah, I know, it is debatable. I've tried to change my luck so many times that I can only conclude that no matter what, the character is chosen the moment you acquire the soul, not the moment you open the soul. Maybe one of the devs can confirm but I have tested this countless times and I notice that no matter what, if you open 10 rare souls and force close the game before you back out of the book of souls, you will open the exact same 10 characters in the same order once you try it again. There has never been a different outcome in the hundreds of times I've tested this out.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Yeah, I know, it is debatable. I've tried to change my luck so many times that I can only conclude that no matter what, the character is chosen the moment you acquire the soul, not the moment you open the soul. Maybe one of the devs can confirm but I have tested this countless times and I notice that no matter what, if you open 10 rare souls and force close the game before you back out of the book of souls, you will open the exact same 10 characters in the same order once you try it again. There has never been a different outcome in the hundreds of times I've tested this out.
    It is registered with the server when you open so you can't close down and get different soul this has been confirmed by developers.
    The only exception is if you get a limited offer soul I had a duplicate pumpkin so I quit and left it there after the event ended it was no longer there

No, it's not debatable. What I wrote is proved and written by both devs and other users.

OS
    Android
    Well I appreciate the correction Roquetas, hold and Hellrider You are scholars and gentlemen with more useless knowledge readily available than this tired old man can muster on a cold winter day. I was merely relaying my own experiences and never thought to look up the answers on this website. Too much work to prove a point so I castrate myself before you all Well done good sirs, well done

Mxmas
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, it's on the forum here somewhere. One of the old devs, lotb Matt I think, said its decided when it hits the book of souls
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    I have heard from the LOTB team
    On Facebook that it is decided when you cash in the soul not when it hits the BOS

OS
    iOS
    I looked but couldn't find the post I'm thinking of. With the way the game is tweaked all the time who knows if it's even relevant anymore. I'm not sure what you mean by cashed in though.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I think it's safe to say that we can all think what we would like about how it works. Regardless of what you do or when it's decided, it seems guaranteed rare that you get what you want and certain that you'll get what you already have. But if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need lol
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    I think it's safe to say that we can all think what we would like about how it works. Regardless of what you do or when it's decided, it seems guaranteed rare that you get what you want and certain that you'll get what you already have. But if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need lol
    Alright! Need ten letters to post:.. Alright!
    MrFreeze-6530