Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    You pussed out.....explain your bullishit....don't know what a loser you are in real life....talk shit .....what a miserable little person you are in real life....get your ass kicked....Yeah, fuck you...You are a coward and a loser...your shitty personality...you're an imbecile.
    Hey flyingvg, and I'm being helpful, you really should consider how you keep treating forum members and LOTB people here, the profanity-laced attacks and such, because it's a pattern of this ongoing issue with you that paints this type picture each and every time you behave like that:
    Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  18.6 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Random means a chaotic and unpredictable turn of events. Rare soul in a random world = the same likelihood that a 3* allied soldier is drawn as a 5* Allied General could be drawn.
    Name:  IMG_6748.JPG
Views: 221
Size:  65.3 KB

Looks like he captured the definition pretty accurately; with each sentence a paraphrase of the definitions listed here
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    Hey flyingvg, and I'm being helpful...
    Ahh, "wounded victim" mask it is then

My attacks may be profanity-laced but they focus on the issues and "I show my work" thought process for those to (dis)agree as they see fit.

You attacks are personal, lack any thought, and are usually reduced to a poster's quote with snide remark, AKA trolling. The difference is clear.

Keep what you think is trying to be "helpful" to yourself. The difference between you and me is that I take very little stock in my internet persona due to the one I carry in real life. The internet toughguy memes only bother those who can only attempt to play one on the internet, nobody else... and it is telling about your thought process that you'd think it would bother me.

So, now that I gave you a gift for christmas (finally responded to your incessant trolling), you can deliver in kind with "actual help" for all:

Do not respond to my posts, which have nothing to do with you, particularly since you lack the aptitude for discussion. Do not quote what I or others write and add some idiotic comment. If you disagree, then disagree to yourself, or (attempt to) articulate why that post may be disagreeable. Above all, keep your idiotic personal commentary to yourself.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    I managed to evolved a talisman to level 50 today without paying, which was great. Haven't evolved one in a couple months. Progress I'm telling you.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    OK, ignoring all the vitriol, I'd just like to state that while FlyingV has correctly defined "random", I don't think anyone familiar with this games (or games in general) think we're using the word random literally. Of course the odds of getting a specific character are weighted, but that doesn't mean it's not random.

Think of it as rolling a D20. You need to roll a 20 to get a Corrupt General, but you can get a green soldier on a 1-3, or a PDK on a 9 or 10. It's still random, but you're far more likely to get some characters than others. That's a why some are rare and some are dupes. This system (particularly the weightings) is obnoxious and frustrating, but it's not a bug.

It especially sucks they'd haven't figured out Sacrifice, as that could ease a lot of the annoyance of this issue.

I'll also say that it must suck coming to this game with the mindset of a collector, since the content is so well suited for collectors but the game was just not developed with that in mind.

I guess my point is that I understand a lot of the frustrating (quite a bit for good reason) but I'd like a little less bitching about the RNG.
    Arcturus-1987