Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Guadalajara, Jal, Mex.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    5

    Random character??? book of souls

    Hi everyone, I've been reading different posts about repeated characters, also I saw that the developers are working on a "sacrifice" mode (I don't know a lot about it), but... the point is, does anyone have any clue/tip/suggestion/idea about how to get the "missed" characters??? I tried to get sentinel eddies (since I have only fear of the dark and mummy) and all I got was 5 allied soldiers and anoter 5 dogs of war (now I have 6 from each one). Has anyone found a... time of the day... or... something else that works to get another character???

    P.S. sorry if anything sounds weird jeje english is not my first language.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by macmar View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been reading different posts about repeated characters, also I saw that the developers are working on a "sacrifice" mode (I don't know a lot about it), but... the point is, does anyone have any clue/tip/suggestion/idea about how to get the "missed" characters??? I tried to get sentinel eddies (since I have only fear of the dark and mummy) and all I got was 5 allied soldiers and anoter 5 dogs of war (now I have 6 from each one). Has anyone found a... time of the day... or... something else that works to get another character???

    P.S. sorry if anything sounds weird jeje english is not my first language.
    At the moment there is no "silver bullet" I guess ... my advice would be to save all your souls and wait for special events. During these the chances of summoning of special rare characters are higher. How high? Nobody really knows. It was said that during Xmas there will be a special event ... I'm keeping all my souls for that at the moment ...
    Last edited by hold; 12-20-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

  3. #3
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,742
    they have only to change loot system to don't have more than 5 or 10 X same character.................not very difficult to do ...hum
    I play all troopers and events all days.
    Waiting for:
    Gangland, Ibuki
    The Killer, Krampus
    NOTB, The Killer Beast, APMA, Samurai Emperor
    Necropolis
    Virtual XI, Alliance General, Ichiyou

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    707
    I recently read that the government of some country (forgot but it might be China - definitely asian country) is forcing the game companies to reveal the chances of getting a rare or super rare character (I think is had something to do with Pokemon).

    I forgot the country and can'T find it anymore ... Lot's of prrof I have there ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I recently read that the government of some country (forgot but it might be China - definitely asian country) is forcing the game companies to reveal the chances of getting a rare or super rare character (I think is had something to do with Pokemon).

    I forgot the country and can'T find it anymore ... Lot's of prrof I have there ...
    this could have interesting ramifications...

    I found an article on it: http://kotaku.com/china-passes-law-f...scl-1789828850

    Odds of getting 3* Green Allied Soldier: 20%
    Odds of getting whatever character you were hoping for: 0.001%
    Arcturus-1987

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    this could have interesting ramifications...

    I found an article on it: http://kotaku.com/china-passes-law-f...scl-1789828850

    Odds of getting 3* Green Allied Soldier: 20%
    Odds of getting whatever character you were hoping for: 0.001%
    That's the article I was reading about it! Thanks! ... I'm not crazy and imagining things ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

  7. #7
    Senior Member maxdeviations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    NYC
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    122
    this is a game changer ... lol .. but i dont think i wanna know the odds of getting a 5* toon. will probably piss me off too bad. i would like to know the odds of getting the ox cultist and all the damn dogs. hahha like 80%.
    did china pass this law already ? if so is this game available in the chinese app store .. i was in china recently so i can tell that the game definitely worked while i was there

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    ... did china pass this law already ?
    The law has passed and has to be followed from May 2017 ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •