OS
    Android

Rare Soul Stack Question : Holding for Christmas Event or Rolling them out rightaway?

Hello everyone,

How are your situations about rare souls with you guys? Are you holding them in stacks for christmas event or just rolling them out rightaway? I have some ironite & rare soul stack on my 2nd account, i have hard time to keep them away from book of souls. I just wanted to see some ideas, how is it working for everyone about rare soul stacks.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    I'm holding on to my souls as I want to avoid selling 4* characters unless it's unavoidable.

OS
    Android
    I'm holding them for weeks, waiting for the sacrifice feature to be released otherwise i couldn't manage the majority of them, as i only have 6-7 slots avaible and more than 50 rare souls to summon.

Can't wait for that moment to finally come as it's for a long time that i want to open all those souls

OS
    iOS
    Depends on you situation in game as to when you open
    Being end game player with no space I am waiting either for sacrifice or an increased opportunity to get a toon I need.
    Generally I think it's better to open more at once with the RNG

If you don't have a lot of toons then you should open asap so you can get the builds done