OS
    Android

Life After 100??

So as I'm about to hit level 90 on my user login, I started wondering what happens after I hit level 100... I read up and saw that nothing happens... no more sands of time at level up is about it! ...and then I had an idea...

What if you unlocked a "Life After 100" mode when you hit the magic number? An "all levels/enemies at level 100" insane mode that would renew the PvE game and give you an all new challenge to win some awesome reward (5* Live After Death Eddie anyone?) if you complete it? Imagine if all the enemies that gave you a hard time at 4* LVL 80 came back with a vengeance! Maxed stats, skills and talismans!

Any thoughts on the subject?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Sound like an interesting challenge...

OS
    iOS
    AI goes first would be an interesting challenge mode...

OS
    Android
    both very good ideas. i'd also like too see some more challanging PVE stuff, but i'm afraid that they are full withPVP,BNW, sacrifice and bugfixes ATM. But they should write it down for the furure for sure. Like flying V's daily bonus location...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba-8301 View Post
    AI goes first would be an interesting challenge mode...
    Yeah what if that was the way the rounds started in a "100" style mode? Maxed enemies attacking first... now there's a challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    both very good ideas. i'd also like too see some more challanging PVE stuff, but i'm afraid that they are full withPVP,BNW, sacrifice and bugfixes ATM. But they should write it down for the furure for sure. Like flying V's daily bonus location...
    You're right, first things first, but an idea that I thought was worth sharing... not aware of Flying V's idea for bonus location.. pls share it with me when you have a moment.
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Nice idea! The amount of players getting tired of useless farming after hitting max level is absurd! This would give them a new challenge to take, and new rewards to earn (im up for Live after death eddie) but what i had in mind is (other than life after death eddie) are boss characters, i say they shouldnt be allowed at pvp and would have the same skill sets as they already do in the champaign, pretty neat rewards if u ask me!

Or even better! Players would have to choose 1 of the many bosses you fight as a reward!

But tbh im still lvl 54... long way ahead of me even if this idea had been made true...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    That would be an interesting twist... could be like GR Ed and rewarded through challenges... always hoped they would release the Beast or at least his sons as playable characters.... Horus and the Goddesses would be really cool to use as well...
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    .. not aware of Flying V's idea for bonus location.. pls share it with me when you have a moment.
    here is his original thread:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...bonus+location

btw: i thought about live after 100 and that's maybe not the right time to add the extras. it would be better to add these features after you complete 3 skulls
    in all worlds since from that point there is no new challange for you....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    That is actually a very cool idea! Somewhat of a scavenger hunt mini game. Kind of similar to the FotD bonus world except that it would appear in a different location every day if I understood it correctly. Key could drop randomly from one of the pre-existing daily bonus locations... Some great ideas floating around the community!

Edit: on the Live After 100 thing, I totally agree that 3 Skulls in all world's would have to come first. Meaning BNW and Night City would still need to be released and of course everything devs are working on now...
    Last edited by mjmxiii; 01-06-2017 at 11:56 AM.