Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

January 5th 2017 Update Discussion

Since the patch notes thread normally ends up becoming a general discussion thread, I figured I’d try something new and just make a separate discussion thread in the General Discussion subforum to improve visibility of discussions about the new update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Great, some nice quality of life issues addressed

Keep it up.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Thanks, Sparton. These look like some positive adjustments.

Can you clarify what this means?:

"Adjusted rewards for some tiers of "Improve Trooper Champion" to give Ironite instead of Gold"

OS
    Android
    hi sparton, sounds good so far. is the trooper removal bug also adressed in the tuning update?
    many people cannot remove troopers, would be great if that could be fixed, since this is really hurting our progress...

i like the changes for PVP only the 60 minutes is maybe a little too much, 45 as adressed in the first try would maybe be better, but we have to try it before a final conclusion is possible

EDIT: still not able to remove troopers, maximum is reaches it says. wasn't able to remove them since new years, and a lot of guys too, that's really annoying.

EDIT 2 : wow winning and loosing up to 25 points it's really hard, i wish the defense would only lose 50% of the winners points.
    Last edited by slauki; 01-05-2017 at 11:09 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Can you clarify what this means?:

"Adjusted rewards for some tiers of "Improve Trooper Champion" to give Ironite instead of Gold"
    Before, all tiers of this achievement gave gold (20k, 30k, 40k, and 50k). However, after the tutorial, because you could easily change your champion to the starting 3 star Rock Golem, you'd suddenly get 50k Gold (or if you lucked out with an early 4 star or 5 star pull from a Rare Soul, you'd get even more Gold). This really messes with our early-game economy expectations, so we figured it's better to give a bit of Ironite that players can spend on Sands, souls, etc instead of all that Gold (or they could convert it into some Gold if they felt that was best).

If you've already redeemed the rewards for those achievements, though, they're still already collected.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    hi sparton, sounds good so far. is the trooper removal bug also adressed in the tuning update?
    many people cannot remove troopers, would be great if that could be fixed, since this is really hurting our progress...
    This is still being investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i like the changes for PVP only the 60 minutes is maybe a little too much, 45 as adressed in the first try would maybe be better, but we have to try it before a final conclusion is possible
    In all honesty, a lot of us think shorter would be better too, but we want to try it anyways and see if we'll be surprised. Definitely let us know in the PVP Discussions subforum what your thoughts are after playing with it for a bit; maybe it'll be easier to climb when there's less attacks going out on average.

OS
    Android

Visions Eddie - Equilibruim Skill not working properly

As I've said before, Visions Eddie's Equilibrium ability is not working as it should. The healing works normally, however this skill does not remove negative effects in the second turn.
    For players using Visions Eddie in PvP this is a big problem and I thought you guys would fix it in this patch ... apparently I was wrong ...

OS
    iOS
    Hi! Since the new update, i can't enter into the game :/ It crashes during the download of the new content!
    I'm on iphone 6, ios 10.2...
    Anyone else has this issue ?

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton,

Just want to be sure I understand this correctly;

"Shard and rune inventories now allow up to 60 stacks of items each"

Does this mean that you can have 60 total items in a stack or... 60 stacks of individual items at 99 items per stack?

Thanks in advance for clarifying!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    As I've said before, Visions Eddie's Equilibrium ability is not working as it should. The healing works normally, however this skill does not remove negative effects in the second turn.
    For players using Visions Eddie in PvP this is a big problem and I thought you guys would fix it in this patch ... apparently I was wrong ...
    We have this issue being worked on and it should be fixed in the next update.

-Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    "Shard and rune inventories now allow up to 60 stacks of items each"

Does this mean that you can have 60 total items in a stack or... 60 stacks of individual items at 99 items per stack?
    60 stacks of individual items at 99 items per stack (up from 50 stacks of 99 items per stack).

We tried allowing more items per stack, but there was a compatibility issue that needs to be looked into to make that work.