OS
    Android

Character shortlist

It would be great to have a character shortlist that always shows up first in the team selection screen before going into a battle. 10 spots or so. Specially in PVP, but also in the single player world, it would reduce a lot of the time needed to scroll through a big roster to find the characters I want to use.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    ;I agree. The character/talisman menus are horrible and need a complete overhaul.

In terms of prioritizing bug fixes & content, a 3rd icon on the character screen would be perfect. Thus each character would have:

a padlock 🔓 (lock);
    a crown 👑 (champion); and
    a heart ❤️ (favorite), which would move those selected to the front of the scroll bar.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    ;I agree. The character/talisman menus are horrible and need a complete overhaul.

In terms of prioritizing bug fixes & content, a 3rd icon on the character screen would be perfect. Thus each character would have:

a padlock 🔓 (lock);
    a crown 👑 (champion); and
    a heart ❤️ (favorite), which would move those selected to the front of the scroll bar.
    I like this idea. I'm sure it would be easy to implement too
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    For talismans would be nice to lock them or mark for sale in main menu rather than sell screen
    Also would be good to sort by colour

Also would be nice to be able to un-equip even when your inventory is full so we can swap from one character to another without having to sell some first