Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Well if there's no new bugs with the update then they accomplished something. A snowman though? Coal giver Eddie brought us all lumps of coal. Happy holidays anyway. Not spending my money on a chance at a friggin snowman
    MrFreeze-6530

Quote Originally Posted by StormArrow View Post
    "Win them now and play with them all year long!" Are you telling us that after a year we will lose the character?
    Hi there!

Just to clarify, if you win the characters, you get to keep them permanently. They are only available to be pulled from the Book of Souls until Jan 5. Hope that helps.

OS
    Android

I'm not a number

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Is this it? is this all we get for Christmas? where is the new content? I think all are sick and tired of BS updates like this..

so disappointed, really this game is hitting a dead end
    AGREED

So It's not actually an event, more of a lottery !
    I've had enough F'N OX Cultists recently
    . You can Stuff that up the parsons nose!

Name:  43605084.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  98.5 KB

No Fixes either still can't use magnus soldier on LoL
    Last edited by AmBush-UK; 12-21-2016 at 11:34 PM.
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    Android
    These limited edition characters disappear from the Book of Souls forever on January 5th! Win them now and play with them all year long!
    I hope this is the case, RNG is so bad now we really don't need more characters to lesson the chance to get what we really want. The same thing was said about BNW souls but we still get the dumb cheerleaders and fisher price toy druids to sell.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    I just played coalchucker or whatever ill-suited name eddie received on my troopers. Frankly, they did a great job. He is a riot to play and the fury list actually has our names on it (I saw Bill Lion on it).

The disapointment that reigns goes back to an earlier comment of mine. It is like the division is fractured. On one side you have some very creative human assets developing things like this. On the other side you either have an idiot in charge who got a playbook from a 2-bit vegas seminar on how to get rich in the app world by denying your customers, or you have one manager who wants to get off this project and is willfully organizing things to run this into the ground.

I'd like to win this eddie. The job was well done. Unfortunately, as has been discussed many times over, this is not well-received when inventories are packed and we are subject to this terrible RNG. There is little to no reasonable expectation that the ironite earned in the 12-14 days will get that winning pull, and that doesn't make a very merry promo.

I appreciate time spent on the heels of getting pvp up and running, so whoever created the characters deserves such recognition. However, the intelligent way to run this would have been to make a gift- a 3 pack or a 10 pack gifted to each player on Xmas day running along with this promo. Nobody can be upset with a gift, and the promo could still run. That and people around here could use some acknowledgement for all they have been through supporting paying for and testing the game when nobody volunteered to be a beta tester (PVP exepted).
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I just played coalchucker or whatever ill-suited name eddie received on my troopers. Frankly, they did a great job. He is a riot to play and the fury list actually has our names on it (I saw Bill Lion on it).
    And I thought I finally got off the naughty list this year

I thought that you were going to gift us, not the other way around

It's so sad to see all the other games i abandoned for LOTB having some FREE giveaways and fun events going on the whole holidays...
    And what do we get here? 2 skill shards for 100CHF?!

you know: there has been a charity event going on for "children in need" in the radio station which i listen to while driving to/from work. i usually don't do charity,but your overpriced events made me really think about it...

So...Merry Christmas LOTB community! let's hope that the new year will finally bring some new content instead of more money drain events!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    And I thought I finally got off the naughty list this year
    That is freaking awesome! 😀😂

OS
    Android
    Great update! I've got Cyborg Eddie from the first X-Mas soul!!

I just want 1 secret location in New Yearish spirit!
    Add me: Moonchild-9889

OS
    Android
    great update??? like others only 10% of players will have new characters....
    I play all troopers all days.