Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I opened 10 rare souls and all I got was Mummy Eddie, Speed of light Eddie, Gunner Droid and crap.

No luck on this "awesome" event. I don't waste more time to get rare souls for these ... useless chars.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I opened 10 rare souls and all I got was Mummy Eddie, Speed of light Eddie, Gunner Droid and crap.

No luck on this "awesome" event. I don't waste more time to get rare souls for these ... useless chars.
    Same here. Did a 10 soul open and got duplicate trash. Do I really need 4 5* PDKs? Apparently so. I understand RNG, but if people are willing to pay, you need to give them something new, not a an extra 1% chance to get a decent character. This 'update' is the proverbial lump of coal. This game is close to entering a death spiral. You need whales to pay for content, but whales aren't stupid. They won't continue to pay if they don't receive anything in return. I'm close to asking Apple to refund my last purchase since I got absolutely nothing for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Same here. Did a 10 soul open and got duplicate trash. Do I really need 4 5* PDKs? Apparently so. I understand RNG, but if people are willing to pay, you need to give them something new, not a an extra 1% chance to get a decent character. This 'update' is the proverbial lump of coal. This game is close to entering a death spiral. You need whales to pay for content, but whales aren't stupid. They won't continue to pay if they don't receive anything in return. I'm close to asking Apple to refund my last purchase since I got absolutely nothing for it.
    Go for it, i did a chargeback before, happier than ever for doing it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Wait , wait , wait ..... can I ask my money back ? I change 20 rare christmas souls ... some Save Ironites and some money.... but nothing good... only a 5* dog .... that I already have 3..... so how can I ask my money back? is there a golden brick road ???
    Thanks !!!!

OS
    iOS
    So I got a 10 pack of grinchmas scams and opened the rares I had saved for the event.

Not a single new character.

Nothing but dupes as far as the eye can see.

It's like they want people to quit.
    Erik-0726 1/50 avail 5* Allied Bomber Boy all skills maxed

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post

This may be duplicates, but looks like you got at least 3 good cards out of 10.

When I pull souls 1 by 1, I've noticed I get the ox cultist syndrome also.
    Last edited by Nifelheim; 12-23-2016 at 04:07 AM.

OS
    Android
    I don't know what's the deal with the RNG. I really don't think it's totally random what you get. Maybe it depends on the country you live in or the time when you open the souls... I am playing the game since release and opened hundreds of souls, maybe more than a thousand. I only got five 5 star toons since July 3 Visions Eddie 1 Alliance General and 1 Samurai Eddie. I want Corrupt General, Pharao Eddie and Vampire Hunter Eddie since the beginning but had no luck. I don't even have a PDK. Tried to get FOTD Eddie as well with around 30 sentinel souls and 20 BNW souls but no luck. When I summoned 4 star toons I got a lot of sentinel soulless demons and nowadays I summon Angel of Strife every time.
    Spent 400 ironite on christmas souls as well and got my 40th SOL Eddie, sentinel Wickerdeer and 2 sentinel corrupt oxs.

OS
    Android

I'm a robot

Quote Originally Posted by SamFisher3000 View Post
    I don't know what's the deal with the RNG. I really don't think it's totally random what you get. Maybe it depends on the country you live in or the time when you open the souls...
    I Highly doubt that's the case m8, Myself and the Demoness have Dropped souls within minuets of each other in the same room I've never had a Pharaoh Eddie of Corrupt General, She has both and many characters I have not got
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    iOS
    I dropped 100 rare souls and 20 Christmas souls today and no xmas Eddie. I did get another samari Eddie and AG. Was hoping for a CG as he is kicking my ass in pvp along with the prisoner. I agree the rng is a bit harsh. I got 50 rare souls left mabey I'll get lucky with them.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Summoned a legendary soul and got a Coalgiver Eddie, who is the only character I wanted from this event. I had hoped for something better from my legendary soul, but at least I don't even have to think about spending ironite on christmas souls.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills