Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Legacy of the Beast Christmas Event on now!

Christmas has come early!

5 exclusive characters including Coalgiver Eddie are available now!

Redeem the Christmas Soul and get an increased chance of receiving the following characters1:

• Coalgiver Eddie (Warrior 4*)
    • Cheering Wickerdeer (Gunner 3*)
    • Hunter Wickerdeer (Assassin 3*)
    • Festive Wickerdeer (Sentinel 3*)
    • Possessed Snowman (Magus 3*)

The Christmas Soul is guaranteed to drop a 3-5 Star character of ANY class (including Gunner and Assassin!) and has a higher chance of producing the above characters!

These limited edition characters disappear from the Book of Souls forever on January 5th! Win them now and play with them all year long!

1These characters can still be summoned from the Souls they would normally be found in based on rarity and class throughout this event. Only the Christmas Soul provides an increased chance of summoning.

OS
    Android

What?

"Win them now and play with them all year long!" Are you telling us that after a year we will lose the character?

Is this it? is this all we get for Christmas? where is the new content? I think all are sick and tired of BS updates like this..

so disappointed, really this game is hitting a dead end

OS
    iOS
    There's a thread for the new Eddie, but how about the new characters abilities and stats?

Tough to decide if it's worth going for them without knowing their abilities

Thanks!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for this GREAT xmas update guys and for giving us the opportunity to give you more money!!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by StormArrow View Post
    "Win them now and play with them all year long!" Are you telling us that after a year we will lose the character?
    I was wondering the same, does that mean that after a year we will lose them? Or what?

Anyways since there wasn't anymore a real game update (no more BNW, Nightcity like it should've been time ago) i wonder why we keep having new kinds of souls to sumon while we're all being stuck with the full inventory for weeks :/

It would honestly have been better to first solve this old problem, instead of giving us the chance to summon souls we don't have space for

OS
    iOS
    Hmm I thought event ment something you can participate in not just the chance to get new characters when we are all full up and desperately need sacrifice or more slots before we redeem souls
    Very disappointed I must say

I'm gonna break with the tradition above and thank the team for the update and wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
    Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by StormArrow View Post
    It should be that you have until 1/5 to acquire. After that it is yours for good. This is the presumption, which requires confirmation.

My secondary account is not in the storage red zone, so I used ironite for a 10 pack: 2 holiday toons, a redundant storm eddie and seven selections of 3* shit.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Yeah, maybe it's not as cool as the FotD Event was, because it's only new characters and no new levels...

I understand the first post that the new Eddie and other things will be only available in souls for about 2 weeks, but if you'll get them you'll have them forever and not only for this short time.

I'm playing since day one and I still have some spots left. Don't know what you did, but I think it's still space open to fill with new characters. I don't even have all of the old Eddies so it's just a better chance to get something new while grinding anyways to get them all.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805