Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Oh man lucky you...I'm out of resources trying and prob won't be able to get this awesome Eddie.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Well I opened 10 christmas souls, 5 rare souls and 1 legendary souls and... only duplicates AND 2 servers errors. bye bye

OS
    iOS
    I have to laugh at the silliness of the universe

I needed more Ironite cause PvP eats up quite a bit

I bought a special bonus pack that I think was 675 Ironite and 2 rare souls

Dropped in the two souls and...

A second Viking Eddie

I seem to be the only guy around here who has one...I mean two

Maybe they increased the drop rate?

Cause right now it seems analogous to having two Cyborgs

Wonder if more will start appearing...
    Last edited by Nicko; 12-23-2016 at 10:06 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I have to laugh at the silliness of the universe
    I needed more Ironite cause PvP eats up quite a bit
    I bought a special bonus pack that I think was 675 Ironite and 2 rare souls
    Dropped in the two souls and...
    A second Viking Eddie
    I seem to be the only guy around here who has one...I mean two
    Maybe they increased the drop rate?
    Cause right now it seems analogous to having two Cyborgs
    Wonder if more will start appearing...
    Lucky you are ! maybe I will try some souls today. But I think I will be disapointed.

OS
    Android
    Hey what happen with crhistmas souls ??? the event has finish today ? isnt on 5 januaty ? what happened ?

Quote Originally Posted by Otaviano View Post
    Hey what happen with crhistmas souls ??? the event has finish today ? isnt on 5 januaty ? what happened ?
    The Christmas Souls are still supposed to be in the store; we're working on fixing that and should have them back in the store in an hour or so.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The Christmas Souls are still supposed to be in the store; we're working on fixing that and should have them back in the store in an hour or so.
    don't buy anything :
    me ten Christmas rare souls and one 3* hunter Wickerdeer and one blue possessed snowman, and duplicate i love that loot system of shit
    it was my last purchase in that game before a real update!!!
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Jeez guys...i've never complained before, but lately you got to admit that in this game there are more broken things than working ones, not to mention the evident lack in properly planning updates and new features :X

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Jeez guys...i've never complained before, but lately you got to admit that in this game there are more broken things than working ones, not to mention the evident lack in properly planning updates and new features :X
    +10...........
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Hello, people!

It has been a long time since I visited the forums or posted anything. Still, I have been playing the game, and I have some things to say this event:

Dear devs, please please PLEASE. The players need something done about the RNG. This has been a problem ever since the game was released almost 6 months ago. So far I have been lucky on all the special events, I got FOTD, BNW and XMas Eddie, but that doesn't mean everyone has. If we are to spend money on this game, we should actually get something in return, not just character duplicates everytime. I don't want to seem all negative, but seriously... this problem has been around for 6 months. It is time for it to get fixed. Keep the players happy, and they'll give you money.

Also, for special events like this one, I really think it is a good idea for every player to get some stuff for free. I understand that you have to make some money out of this, and I won't complain about that... But you have to keep people happy, and giving everyone a chance to get limited edition characters would be nice. And for those of us who have been spending some cash, it would be nice that it really improves our game by giving us a 90% chance of getting a character. Going back to the RNG topic, it is really frustrating that we may spend around 25 bucks and not get anything that we couldn't have got for free.

Still, thank you for your work and dedication. We are very anxious to see how the game will improve with the release of Night City, BNW, and the PVP.

Thank you!
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856