Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    I opened a new thread, but since the devs are reading this one for sure, i'd like to post the new year bugs here too.
    Sorry for the double spam :P

Copied and pasted:

Hey guys,

first i want to wish you a happy new 2017.

But unfortunatly it seems, that LOTB has some problems with 2017.

1. I didn't get daily rewards on both accounts.
    2. i cannot delete troopers anymore (on both accounts). The massage apperars that i have "reached the limits of maximal removals". But i didn't remove anyone today.

It seems that there are some problems with the time counter/reseter...

Can anyone else confirm this? Or did you see some sort of new bugs?
    Last edited by slauki; 01-01-2017 at 08:06 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I also had the message about maximal removals, earlier.
    Also no daily rewards popped so far either last night or during the day today....whats going on ?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Dear devs, please please PLEASE. The players need something done about the RNG.
    I second this. Rare souls should have an increased chance at an actual rare. I continue to pull harpy's, allied soldiers, and newborns on every single attempt. Those drop enough in regular souls. Pulling souls should be a fun aspect of the game. Instead it's very disapointing.
    I use all my daily troopers or die trying... or the game crashes.

aphex-7693

This xmas even really disappointed me. First of all, it's not even an event, it's more like a "Christmas Promotion/Offer" . After struggling through the year since the release of the game we've been through so much, cool gameplay, and lots of lots of bugs. I liked the Halloween event because not only they released new characters, but there actually was an event , the fight against FotD Eddie and the Pumpkins was fun, and you could gain skulls/ironites too.

It's okay if you want to encourage people to spend ironite ( to buy ironite packs with real money), and a good tool for this was the introduction of the xmas souls. But tbh, paying 100 ironites for a very small chance of gaining the real prize (coalgiver Eddie), is not the best way to convince me to buy more ironites, what's more...If I'd run completely out of ironites, I'd most likely play less LotB instead of buying more harpies and green allied soldiers for real money. Also the xmas bundles are not that compelling too, 3 xmas souls for 300 ironites...now that's a bargain!

You could've just kept this xmas offer, and just given a rare and an xmas soul to us for free! It wouldn't have increased are chances that much, but still, we would have felt that we got an xmas present, and not just waste our ironite resource during the holidays. Furthermore, you could've just done something special for xmas, like, halving the timer for special locations, or keeping the Lord of Light dungeons open for the weekend.

PS: Thank you for your hardwork during the year.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    2. i cannot delete troopers anymore (on both accounts). The massage apperars that i have "reached the limits of maximal removals". But i didn't remove anyone today.
    That's probably the game punishing you for removing me after just 3 days of inactivity due to a game bug (75% loading).

i was shocked to see that 7(SEVEN!?) people removed me even though i have been a loyal trooper for months before (i don't think that i ever missed a trooper since i started playing). so thanks NF...a great xmas event

happy new year to all the loyal players!

Quote Originally Posted by jakalope View Post
    I second this. Rare souls should have an increased chance at an actual rare. I continue to pull harpy's, allied soldiers, and newborns on every single attempt. Those drop enough in regular souls. Pulling souls should be a fun aspect of the game. Instead it's very disapointing.
    The RNG lotto was a bit more palatable when rare souls were dropping regularly, however with the reduced drop rate I feel as though rare souls should be changed to only drop 4 & 5 star characters. They are rare enough that no one will be rolling in them, and when you get a rare soul it might actually feel like it's a worthwhile prize.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    That's probably the game punishing you for removing me after just 3 days of inactivity due to a game bug (75% loading).

i was shocked to see that 7(SEVEN!?) people removed me even though i have been a loyal trooper for months before (i don't think that i ever missed a trooper since i started playing). so thanks NF...a great xmas event

the problem is that you are not in control how long you will be locked out. i remember jenny, who was not able to play for several weeks and quit the game. so it's nothing personal, and it's not the problem to readd some troopers....oh wait actually it is ATM, at least for me

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    The RNG lotto was a bit more palatable when rare souls were dropping regularly, however with the reduced drop rate I feel as though rare souls should be changed to only drop 4 & 5 star characters. They are rare enough that no one will be rolling in them, and when you get a rare soul it might actually feel like it's a worthwhile prize.
    yeah, as they dropped more frequently in the dungeons it was okay, but now since they are almost impossible to get the chances of getting higher rated chars should be better.
    Last edited by slauki; 01-02-2017 at 02:38 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post

I kept you

Some people are pretty zealous about Troopers. I usually give a week; life happens..
    Nicko-0517