Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the update! Got 4 of the new characters, but not the new Eddie. Also got my first AG, and oddly got a bnw character!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Thanks for the update! Got 4 of the new characters, but not the new Eddie. Also got my first AG, and oddly got a bnw character!
    with 1000 souls?.....
    I play all troopers all days.

No, 16 or 17. Even Got some duplicates of the reindeer.

People complain about rng but every time I get the 10 pack of souls I always get at least 1 excellent character. It may be a duplicate, but 1 elite out of 10 is not bad odds!

As with BWN update, you just milk money giving nothing.
    (Yeap i bought some souls also but anyway)
    No crying tho.
    More productive feedback:
    People want some of these xmas souls for free to at least give them the illusion they gain something. It is reasonable.
    Suggestions:
    1) Put daily seasonal achievements which upon completition reward you with xmas soul (s).
    2) Make xmas souls standar drop from Special Missions in NM mode at least in Underworld and Battlefield.
    3) give a free xmas soul to everybody using a code or something. All people must participate and feel the joy and warmth of xmas hohohoho (NOT)
    4) A seasonal mini mission like Halloween would be more than welcome.

Also, just saying:
    keep the good work up with the arena, we want it released the soonest :P
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )

OS
    iOS
    The first event we had was an actual event a new secret location and extra characters good I spend a lot on this and didn't get all the limited edition soul also the rewards promised never seemed to materialize so was disappointed but you also introduced the achievements system with this so people seems relatively happy.

Second so called event BNW Was released only with extra characters but saying as BNW area was not fully ready yet you wanted us to get a taste of BNW and you would be releasing the second part later. So we said ok we will wait BNW will be next and we can have our new content.

So with talk of an event well ahead of Christmas we are all thinking BNW, a week before Christmas and things are getting delayed so all player eagerly awaiting and then we start hearing Xmas event with BNW sometime after Christmas along with sacrifice and the full release of PVP so ok well at least we will have a new level to play and maybe gets some rare souls as rewards.

When the event finally happens it's not an event but another buy souls limited time offer it's no wonder player are left with a nasty taste in the mouth and I think we will actual now lose players not just talk of players leaving but actually leaving.

If it wasn't for the fact that this is an iron maiden game I think you would have seen a bigger exit than you actually have and for that reason you must think that we are happy when we are clearly not.

Pvp actually is better than I expected so credit there

In future if it's only new characters added please refer to it as an update not an event

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    No, 16 or 17. Even Got some duplicates of the reindeer.

People complain about rng but every time I get the 10 pack of souls I always get at least 1 excellent character. It may be a duplicate, but 1 elite out of 10 is not bad odds!
    me always 0 with 10 or 20.....it's totally boring
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android

Yet another Eddie I won't get

'Cause you know, RNGesus.

By the way, yet another event that we reward you and not the other way around...

20 souls no new Eddie, just a lot of 3* duplicates.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    As with BWN update, you just milk money giving nothing.
    (Yeap i bought some souls also but anyway)....
    i did so for the BNW event, as i spent more money than i should to get storm eddie.
    Luckily for me now, my current balance won't allow me to buy anything. So i may be able to buy one christmas soul per 2 days, but as i know the droprate will be 1 out of 20, i keep saving up the ironites untill the last day and see what i can afford then.

Just saw that one of my troopers, SKYNYRD007-6554 already has Coalgiver eddie shared, just tested him.
    My thoughts:
    For a warrior, he has good live, with 10229, yet 620 is a pretty low atk, as most his attacks are single target only.
    From animation standpoint, he looks good, tested all his offensive moves (Why has he 2 healing moves?) and the fury. Looks nice, but only one attack that goes for random target and freezes random for 4(?) energy? Not a winner for me. I keep playing my storm eddie.
    Saw the stats and moves of the gunner reindeer (whatever), looks crap. The only units now missing are sentinel and assassin reindeer and the mage snowman. Will check the random trooper list later today and see, if someone shares one of these.

As i said before, it's a little dissappointing, but yet i keep grinding low levels and play all troopers.
    Last edited by satani; 12-22-2016 at 12:04 PM.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    i did so for the BNW event, as i spent more money than i should to get storm eddie.
    Luckily for me now, my current balance won't allow me to buy anything. So i may be able to buy one christmas soul per 2 days, but as i know the droprate will be 1 out of 20, i keep saving up the ironites untill the last day and see what i can afford then.

Just saw that one of my troopers, SKYNYRD007-6554 already has Coalgiver eddie shared, just tested him.
    My thoughts:
    For a warrior, he has good live, with 10229, yet 620 is a pretty low atk, as most his attacks are single target only.
    From animation standpoint, he looks good, tested all his offensive moves (Why has he 2 healing moves?) and the fury. Looks nice, but only one attack that goes for random target and freezes random for 4(?) energy? Not a winner for me. I keep playing my storm eddie.
    Saw the stats and moves of the gunner reindeer (whatever), looks crap. The only units now missing are sentinel and assassin reindeer and the mage snowman. Will check the random trooper list later today and see, if someone shares one of these.

As i said before, it's a little dissappointing, but yet i keep grinding low levels and play all troopers.
    I believe this new eddie is a sentinel disguised in warrior colours as exactly storm eddie is a PURE mage with assassin type... for the new eddie his hp are as high as a sentinels one and his 2 healing abilities with the warrior type and single attacks tell me he could be used as a bruiser as. Maybe the best setup for him is fotd eddies talis... But anyway its not like i own him (the santa eddie)
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )

OS
    iOS
    Have to say I am struggling to see where the event is. I play another couple of games on my phone and both of those have little Christmas games for some rewards and neither are asking for any money off us. I really thought we were getting a Halloween type thing with a new secret area. Instead we get a rebadged Rare Soul where a pack of 10 cost 1/3 more than usual and the chances of getting the Eddie are extremely low. I had 4 Rare Souls that I got from Secret Areas over the last couple of days and opened them today and I did get the Magus Snowman so that is it for me. I am not paying over the odds for souls especially when my RNG luck is crap. I will end up with loads more Corrupt Ox Cultists.

For me Nodding Frog with this have let themselves down and basically pissed all over the player base's Christmas chips. Unfortunately the Christmas spirit doesn't seem to be alive in Nodding Frog towers. If this is them giving us something I would hate to see it when they act like Scrooge.