Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,478
    Do you realize what this means?

    1.The devs didnt include the me in the list

    2. They actually do look at the forums

    3. They gave every person that actually contributes recognition

    4.They didnt give me recognition for my mighty 1k posts

    Its not like ill be getting this eddie anytime soon... but id like to see my friends' names ingame, that would be cool. Maybe one day one of my troopers will get him...
    Nekroliun-3119 - FamilyFriendly Eddie

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  2. #12
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Do you realize what this means?

    1.The devs didnt include the me in the list

    2. They actually do look at the forums

    3. They gave every person that actually contributes recognition

    4.They didnt give me recognition for my mighty 1k posts

    Its not like ill be getting this eddie anytime soon... but id like to see my friends' names ingame, that would be cool. Maybe one day one of my troopers will get him...
    hey nekro, good to se you here again, i hope you are fine...but smart observasions, you are right, but yeah it's a shame you aren't on the list :P


    CYBORG MONDAY AND IMMORTAL EVENT 2018 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET


  3. #13
    Senior Member osiris0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Do you realize what this means?

    1.The devs didnt include the me in the list

    2. They actually do look at the forums

    3. They gave every person that actually contributes recognition

    4.They didnt give me recognition for my mighty 1k posts

    Its not like ill be getting this eddie anytime soon... but id like to see my friends' names ingame, that would be cool. Maybe one day one of my troopers will get him...
    It's good to know you are alive Lord Nekroliun!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

    Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

  4. #14
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,478
    Im doing amazing! Currently doin finals and i hope i can return to the forums in 1/12... i deleted the game last month and visited the forums a couple of days ago and decided to return cuz the new content looks nice...

    But when i came back my nomad started dealing only 3k dmg per hit... alliance general deals more...

    Did something change? From what ive heard nothing big has happened since BTW (that im pretty sure is gone) and most updates were "events"

    But holy shit guys i cant believe i can see 60% of u guys on the top arena players list!
    Nekroliun-3119 - FamilyFriendly Eddie

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  5. #15
    Member nuclear1250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    40
    Just pulled this guy and a warrior troll from three warrior souls I decided to splash some trooper points on (third one was a red GS, about the fourth one I've pulled).

    Having given him a few test runs, looking at his basic stats all levelled up and his abilities, he seems to strike me as more of a sentinel disguised as a warrior than an actual warrior toon.

    Verdict still out on how useful of an Eddie he actually is - still need to figure out a talisman setup for him - but I like his animations and the fact that I got him on almost the last day I could have pulled him.

    Happy late Xmas to me I guess.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

    Trooper ID: Sam-9072

    I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

    *Bar the occasional error.

  6. #16
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut // Player ID: BillLion-3560)
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear1250 View Post
    Just pulled this guy and a warrior troll from three warrior souls I decided to splash some trooper points on (third one was a red GS, about the fourth one I've pulled).

    Having given him a few test runs, looking at his basic stats all levelled up and his abilities, he seems to strike me as more of a sentinel disguised as a warrior than an actual warrior toon.

    Verdict still out on how useful of an Eddie he actually is - still need to figure out a talisman setup for him - but I like his animations and the fact that I got him on almost the last day I could have pulled him.

    Happy late Xmas to me I guess.
    Congrats, he's a fun character to have. He is the only Christmas character I got -and the only one I wanted so no complaints. Enjoy!

  7. #17
    Senior Member scott-5496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Congrats, he's a fun character to have. He is the only Christmas character I got -and the only one I wanted so no complaints. Enjoy!
    I have tried a few times to get him (as I did with several other Eddie's) and have had no luck though I did pull a few decent toons as part of those attempts....still looking for several Eddie's and toons but they seem to be very tough to get a hold of! Still I did get Prisoner and CG as well as a few others - going to stop spending money though and continue with the grind and playing all my troopers.
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

    Final Frontier Eddie - Samurai Emperor Eddie
    The Beast - Redan - Count - Musashi - Killer Prime
    All of the other new characters from Night City except Assassin DD

    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

    scott-5496

  8. #18
    Senior Member Mariner-1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    515
    Is it possible to still pull Coalgiver Eddie from a legendary / rare soul? And if he's *gone* will he be back at for Christmas this year so I can do whatever it takes to pull him?

  9. #19
    Senior Member edsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    346
    How about hooking up Santa next month with a boost like Hallowed just got? 10 more shard slots and a increased damage or something to add interest in running him in PVP and create a event soul buying frenzy for those who don't have him yet? Rags, I am leaving him as my champ so you can test drive him until you are issued yours next month. His power skill that 100% freezes target is quite handy in Gauntlet and his damage with Meteor or Rage is decent too. He just should get some added holiday cheer!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •