Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Do you realize what this means?

1.The devs didnt include the me in the list

2. They actually do look at the forums

3. They gave every person that actually contributes recognition

4.They didnt give me recognition for my mighty 1k posts

Its not like ill be getting this eddie anytime soon... but id like to see my friends' names ingame, that would be cool. Maybe one day one of my troopers will get him...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post

Its not like ill be getting this eddie anytime soon... but id like to see my friends' names ingame, that would be cool. Maybe one day one of my troopers will get him...
    hey nekro, good to se you here again, i hope you are fine...but smart observasions, you are right, but yeah it's a shame you aren't on the list :P

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post

It's good to know you are alive Lord Nekroliun!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Im doing amazing! Currently doin finals and i hope i can return to the forums in 1/12... i deleted the game last month and visited the forums a couple of days ago and decided to return cuz the new content looks nice...

But when i came back my nomad started dealing only 3k dmg per hit... alliance general deals more...

Did something change? From what ive heard nothing big has happened since BTW (that im pretty sure is gone) and most updates were "events"

But holy shit guys i cant believe i can see 60% of u guys on the top arena players list!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Just pulled this guy and a warrior troll from three warrior souls I decided to splash some trooper points on (third one was a red GS, about the fourth one I've pulled).

Having given him a few test runs, looking at his basic stats all levelled up and his abilities, he seems to strike me as more of a sentinel disguised as a warrior than an actual warrior toon.

Verdict still out on how useful of an Eddie he actually is - still need to figure out a talisman setup for him - but I like his animations and the fact that I got him on almost the last day I could have pulled him.

Happy late Xmas to me I guess.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear1250 View Post
    Just pulled this guy and a warrior troll from three warrior souls I decided to splash some trooper points on (third one was a red GS, about the fourth one I've pulled).

Having given him a few test runs, looking at his basic stats all levelled up and his abilities, he seems to strike me as more of a sentinel disguised as a warrior than an actual warrior toon.

Verdict still out on how useful of an Eddie he actually is - still need to figure out a talisman setup for him - but I like his animations and the fact that I got him on almost the last day I could have pulled him.

Happy late Xmas to me I guess.
    Congrats, he's a fun character to have. He is the only Christmas character I got -and the only one I wanted so no complaints. Enjoy!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Congrats, he's a fun character to have. He is the only Christmas character I got -and the only one I wanted so no complaints. Enjoy!
    I have tried a few times to get him (as I did with several other Eddie's) and have had no luck though I did pull a few decent toons as part of those attempts....still looking for several Eddie's and toons but they seem to be very tough to get a hold of! Still I did get Prisoner and CG as well as a few others - going to stop spending money though and continue with the grind and playing all my troopers.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Is it possible to still pull Coalgiver Eddie from a legendary / rare soul? And if he's *gone* will he be back at for Christmas this year so I can do whatever it takes to pull him?

OS
    Android
    How about hooking up Santa next month with a boost like Hallowed just got? 10 more shard slots and a increased damage or something to add interest in running him in PVP and create a event soul buying frenzy for those who don't have him yet? Rags, I am leaving him as my champ so you can test drive him until you are issued yours next month. His power skill that 100% freezes target is quite handy in Gauntlet and his damage with Meteor or Rage is decent too. He just should get some added holiday cheer!

OS
    Android
    I just got him and played him. Here's not maxed yet, but I'm working on that. He is in my opinion one of the coolest and best best Eddie's to play. I love his animation. I'm not sure how good he'll be in the great scheme of the game, but I do know I'm going to have fun playing even lower levels for a while with him.