Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
EDIT: assassin shields doesn't drop anymore
Man, I don't get how the heck that problem keeps cropping up. I'll investigate once I'm back in the office next week.

possible new bug: the seal ability from the prisoner cannot be removed from green soldier, for some reason.
This is intended; one of the changes the last tuning patch made is Seal is now non-cleansable.

and the green soldier hits really weak, is this intended? 3x 200 seems too weak, even for a healer...
This is intended; his basic attack has a pretty high-frequency remove beneficials effect. That in conjunction with his massive heal which also cleanses makes him a solid addition in many teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
I've asked a couple times in these threads what the plans for the store are (we better not lose these Iron coins when full PvP comes!) but haven't heard from Sparton. I would imagine it's still being finalized but a general idea would be great so we're not just sitting on a stack of coins when we should be spending them (that Legendary Soul is tempting but not buying until I know what's going on)
We do eventually plan on adding fragments of Eternity Souls, which is the soul which can earn you Eternity Eddie (along with some other characters which won't be obtainable anywhere else). That said, most things will still be limited to once a week or once a month, so if you have a massive cache of coins... I would recommend spending a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
Sparton said something about a reset when PVP comes worldwide. I bought my legendary soul already before I lose my coins.
Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
I don't think that's Iron coins, I think that's rank/points.

Sparton - will you please confirm? If we lose our coins I'm going to stop working so hard on PvP.
We may reset the VP everyone has beyond what a weekly reset does before worldwide, but you will keep Iron Coins, ironite, and items earned playing PVP.