Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    you must change prices on store, actually it's totally insane and not worth it!
    309.99€ for 7 souls are you serious??? lol
    it's a joke?
    never see that and for that no content game.....
    your on the moon, come back to earth seriously....
    The real value for that is perhaps 2 €...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    you must change prices on store, actually it's totally insane and not worth it!
    309.99€ for 7 souls are you serious??? lol
    it's a joke?
    never see that and for that no content game.....
    your on the moon, come back to earth seriously....
    The real value for that is perhaps 2 €...
    Read Sparton's last answer and it will become very clear that nothing will change. You see it from a fan point of view and they want as much of your money as possible. That's why they are introducing more and more characters in a very short time even if that slows everything down.
    Last edited by hold; 12-22-2016 at 09:27 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton!

Can you guys consider putting together a quick update for an achievement about opening 10 Christmas souls and redeeming the Coalgiver. I think people who spend money on this game before Christmas when they already spent their on loved ones deserve at least that Eddie for "free". Those who already have him could get one for Sacrifice as well... it's Christmas time they won't be mad about others being happy.

Happy Holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    OK, so why do you pump out new dangling carrots (new characters) every two weeks if it slows down everything else?
    Because the main people involved with getting PVP, Brave New World, Sacrifice, etc are not the same people that are the primary drivers of getting new characters out, and if we had nothing between Lord of Light and the PVP Beta/full release we'd have even less players than we do now. That helps no one but nihilists.

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    And that still does not answer the terrible RNG problem. [...] Is this admitting that you know RNG is terrible? Or is that a hint that Nodding Frog thinks they are giving out enough loot?
    There are still many lose ends I want to improve and tweak relating to loot drops and introducing features that better smooth out the wide variety the drop system has, but realistically, what people want and what's actually there is closer than what some people realize. For example, on the subject of talisman, the general consensus was that it takes too long, that maxing out a character and their talismans should take a week, or less... but when I crunched the numbers, I found that on average that was possible... and when some players did, that's what they found too, roughly a day per talisman.

Obviously, I still thing there's things we can do in the short term, and I've been working on something for that subject specifically... but the primary focus for me and many others is still the refinement and eventual release of PVP, because that's where we feel the best impact will be in both the short and long term.

OS
    Android
    Your answer feels again a bit "beating around the bush" but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    ... eventual release of PVP, because that's where we feel the best impact will be in both the short and long term.
    And the best of luck for that. But I personally am not willing to stay around for another "few months" (your words for releasing PvP) just in hope things get better because Nodding Frog promised to do so.

Merry Christmas

I'm off this forum because I need a break.

P.S: 100 for an "Xmas" soul still feels that someone pissed in my face and expects me to say "thank you" - anyway best of luck to all the players that bought one.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I'm mildly disappointed that the Christmas event is just a watered down BNW event. Even if there was an Xmas level which was FotD but with everything in white (and a shot at fighting Coalgiver Eddie), I think people might be a bit happier. As for Talismans you could do some Talismans that aren't in-game for some time now (such as Warp, Rush or Crystal Talis) Coalgiver looks interesting and the artwork is fantastic as always though, so I'll definitely try and get him. I'm pretty happy with Nodding Frog's response though in the wake of the Viking Eddie patch, so I'm a bit more hopeful about the game than before.

While PVP isn't my cup of tea, I think I agree that it would be a benefit for the community. Helps forming a core of dedicated metagamers.

A small gift of 100 Ironite could have been a nice add to the Christmas event. Would give people a shot at at least one Christmas Soul, or at least the decision to save it for later.

Also, seeing all this repurposed Wicker stuff is making me wonder why there's never been a Corrupt Wolf Cultist. Do you know anything about that Sparton?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Hello Sparton thanks for the event! Even though I am a little disappointed that there is no new location like Halloween Event, the new characters seems nice! I got Possessed Snowman from a normal soul. So can you buff this guy's stats a little bit? They are low even on high levels. I really want to use him so even a little adjustment would be great. I would appreciate if you consider this wish .
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for every player and developer!

OS
    iOS
    One of the main issues with this game is space. Character space, and material space. Pvp is fun. New charters are nice. But what is the point when you can't get the new characters with out selling 5* characters. We can't save runes for that particular tailisman becaue I have to use them or sell them due to space issues.

A note on rare souls. The only way we had to combat the horrible rng was to open allot of souls but y'all took that away from us. Unless you buy souls they are almost non existent. This
    Would be ok if the rng was not so bad. But as it is it's terrible.

I am a collector and as a collector I want one of every toon. I can never accomplish this in this game because I have no way of getting enough character slots.

I'm not stating things that would take forever to fix. Change the count on runes and such to
    999. Space is by stacks right? Change the character slots to equal the number of available charater. This would by y'all time to get sacrifice the way you want it. The rng on rare souls may be hard to fix I don't know but you can give us back the ability to earn them.

I do like the new characters. And I appreciate the work y'all do. It's just that waiting until some time next year for space makes me want to take a really long break.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 12-22-2016 at 10:02 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    "Because the main people involved with getting PVP, Brave New World, Sacrifice, etc are not the same people that are the primary drivers of getting new characters out, and if we had nothing between Lord of Light and the PVP Beta/full release we'd have even less players than we do now. That helps no one but nihilists."

This is either a staffing issue or incompetence. Management should have solved this problem by now. The players and the game are suffering because of it. You obviously know this because your admitting the player base is down. It's only going to get worse if you guys continue down this path.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I agree with Eagleknight. It would be easier to accept the wait for making sacrifice right if we could just get more character slots. There should definitely be more slots than available characters for the people who want one of everything. Can you give us some kind of estimate of how long this is going to take?