Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 167
  1. #1

    Game Update - December 21st 2016 + Christmas Event!

    Who’s ready for some presents for you and coal for your enemies?

    Christmas Event Live!

    Starting now, a limited time Christmas Event has started! Limited time only characters are available in all souls, including Coalgiver Eddie!

    Check out more on the Christmas Event here.

    Check out more on Coalgiver Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

    Character Tuning

    Name:  XMas_TuningReleaseNotes_Dec_2016.png
Views: 451
Size:  169.0 KB

    PVP Beta Changes

    • Energy recharge rate has changed to 1/30 minutes (down from 1/45 minutes)
    • The amount of points you get from matches has changed; the minimum is now 10 points (up from 6), along with some other adjustments in point calculation based on relative rank
    • The auto-refresh time has changed to 3 hours (up from 1 hour)


    The PVP is still in a Beta state for the time being, as we gather people’s feedback and slowly expand to stress test the system. For discussions and more information on the feature, we encourage players to visit the PVP Discussions subforum.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 12-21-2016 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Added info about auto-refresh change

  2. #2
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut // Player ID: BillLion-3560)
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Who’s ready for some presents for you and coal for your enemies?

    Christmas Event Live!

    Starting now, a limited time Christmas Event has started! Limited time only characters are available in all souls, including Coalgiver Eddie!

    Check out more on the Christmas Event here.

    Check out more on Coalgiver Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

    Character Tuning

    Name:  XMas_TuningReleaseNotes_Dec_2016.png
Views: 451
Size:  169.0 KB

    PVP Beta Changes

    • Energy recharge rate has changed to 1/30 minutes (down from 1/45 minutes)
    • The amount of points you get from matches has changed; the minimum is now 10 points (up from 6), along with some other adjustments in point calculation based on relative rank


    The PVP is still in a Beta state for the time being, as we gather people’s feedback and slowly expand to stress test the system. For discussions and more information on the feature, we encourage players to visit the PVP Discussions subforum.
    Hi Sparton, nice changes to PVP. Thank you.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Eagleknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    441
    While I love the idea of new characters I hate selling 5* characters to get them. The character space needs to be addressed.
    Eagleknight-9103

    I'm Back.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,303
    Uh oh - expect to see some Cyborgs popping up in PvP!
    Nicko-0517

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    708
    I see ...The Xmas Special is "buy more souls" or the next dangling carrot ... There is probably no chance to get information about the odds...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Hypnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    369
    I'm not gonna lie, this is pretty disappointing considering we've had very little communication so you could focus on this extremely underwhelming update.
    mammy-7388

  7. #7
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,176
    my refresh timer for pvp shows 2hours and 43 minutes now? does this work as planned or is it a bug? i liked the 60 minutes refresh rates.

    best thing about this update are the PVP changes, thank you for listening to us. but i have to say, that the rest is somewhat diappointing, and the characters are somewhat meh....possessed snowman and wickerdeers ?don't think that this fits into the iron maiden theme.
    not my taste at least but new characters are always appreciated in some way...


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    my refresh timer for pvp shows 2hours and 43 minutes now? does this work as planned or is it a bug? i liked the 60 minutes refresh rates.
    Oh, my bad, the auto-refresh changing to once every 3 hours is also a change.

    You still have the ability to refresh for free if you've had that list for at least 30 minutes.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Oh, my bad, the auto-refresh changing to once every 3 hours is also a change.

    You still have the ability to refresh for free if you've had that list for at least 30 minutes.
    It would be really nice to put a restriction on revenges. Meaning: you attack me, i revenge, and that's it... you can't take revenge on my revenge... Infinite loop is created here, and I cannot play different peeps 'cause of taking revenge and retaking my points from 5 same guys... I might sound like butthurt, but I just want to test my team against other various teams. Thanks a lot Sparton

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    It would be really nice to put a restriction on revenges. Meaning: you attack me, i revenge, and that's it... you can't take revenge on my revenge... Infinite loop is created here, and I cannot play different peeps 'cause of taking revenge and retaking my points from 5 same guys... I might sound like butthurt, but I just want to test my team against other various teams. Thanks a lot Sparton
    Yeah, this is something we're investigating, but not something we can do with a server push of data/content. We don't want to make it so someone can indiscriminately attack whoever and be hard to punish, but obviously the infinite back and forth is not where we expected players to want to spend all of their Sands of War.

    All I can say is... be careful who you attack, and who you revenge. Some people are far more likely to revenge you than others...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •