Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Long before they even called it sacrifice this was brought up. The following is copied from an old post stickied in the guides section. Posted by Lamia on 7-3-16. It's not a new concept for them.

"Quote Originally Posted by GaiusVagor

I have several Wickerdog Kings, but would only ever be able to use two of them at a time. Are the extras good for anything other than gold?"

Lamia's response
    "Currently you can only sell extra characters for gold, however in a future update we will be making duplicate characters much more worthwhile. So perhaps for your more valuable extras (4 and 5 stars, say) you might want to see if you can maintain enough space to keep them around."
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android

I'm not a number

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Lamia's response
    "Currently you can only sell extra characters for gold, however in a future update we will be making duplicate characters much more worthwhile. So perhaps for your more valuable extras (4 and 5 stars, say) you might want to see if you can maintain enough space to keep them around."
    Name:  3qs3c0.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  35.4 KB

I'm not a robot
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    iOS
    After seeing the nature of the update I knew the gripes would be coming. Expectations high - and then not met. Definitely understand them.

Sparton, Many of us love this game and think you guys are definitely taking it in a good direction based on the PvP experience so far.

There is a saying, however - "Inform before you perform". People don't like surprises. I think if you would have said "we have a minor new character update coming" instead of "year end update" people would be taking it a lot better. There would have been no expectations that this was THE update that would bring sacrifice or new content. Would people have griped when you announced a character update? Of course - people like to complain and are also eagerly awaiting the new features - but at least then no one would have been disappointed when the day arrived. No rising expectations dashed.

I think a GENERAL time for major features such as full PvP, Sacrifice, and BNW would also go a long way in keeping the natives from becoming restless.

As such, I ended up with a snowman, a reindeer and my Christmas "almost". I heard Bruce scream - I see a Troll! Finally! My Christmas wish!

It was an Assassin Troll. Oh well - just thankful for my Viking!

Looking forward to 2017 and thanks for a fun (but darn addictive) game!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    okay, fair solution, thank you. it would be nice if you could remove the buff-loss when using refresh, since we will need that more often now.
    PLEASE remove the buff loss

Cause now there is an extremely long refresh - and there are certain players I've attacked so many times I'm purposefully avoiding so it doesn't look personal. But the only alternative then is to wait it out...three hours?

Guess it will free up some of my time
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

Cause now there is an extremely long refresh - and there are certain players I've attacked so many times I'm purposefully avoiding so it doesn't look personal. But the only alternative then is to wait it out...three hours?

the bad thing is, that i lost my buffs after three hours automaticly, when the list changed...not sure if that should work that way. but it's a little pointless to try to buff your team up, since it takes 10 fights, and lose it all again...
    it would be great if that could be swapped again.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

Nicko

Real PROS like you guys don't even need the buffs to win me thinks

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS

I've got 3 words re: this "event"

L
    O
    L

*says I need more than 10 characters in order to post -- so here they are: nice year end surprise... I've taken dumps that were more creative, less frustrating, and infinitely more entertaining than this drivel. Naturally, like any good junkie who is hooked through the bag, I wasted 100 good ironite on three souls. Thank goodness I have the space to store all three of those Undead Guardians, or whatever the shit they're called, because sacrifice is coming soon! Oh, wait... Oh well, at least I didn't get burned on the last event too. Er, I mean the last two events... um, three events.

On the PLUS side though, I AM losing 20-30 SoT per refill to server crashes, which really takes the sting out of getting ass raped (with no lube, reach around, or cigarette) by the RnG every time I drop any type of Rare Soul into its unforgiving maw.

Off topic -- does anyone besides me simply scroll right past any/all posts by Witkacy? Turrible. Just turrible.

OS
    Android
    There is a saying, however - "Inform before you perform". People don't like surprises.
    Shhhh.....don't spoil christmas for everyone by letting them know that everyone dislikes surprises and the whole wrapped presents things only pisses people off and then they'll go on xmas forums and whine and cry and complain about the surprise presents

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Off topic -- does anyone besides me simply scroll right past any/all posts by Witkacy? Turrible. Just turrible.
    Witkacy doesn't mean to be that way so I do read them and they're valuable to me. I work with people with serious behavioral and emotional issues and it's no picnic for them to be having those sorts of compulsive uncontrollable behaviors in thoughts and writing. They just can't stop themselves from doing it. Clients I've worked with that have that sort of issue and are seeking a change from that have the same thing going on in the inside even worse....they're never fully happy and a destructive narrative repeatedly goes on that just doesn't stop about what's wrong with almost everything and much of it they dump out on people they associate with and if those people won't listen anymore then forums can become a useful outlet.

I'd like to see him keep posting.

OS
    Android
    I'm so disappointed, frustrated, unenthusiastic, bored about this event that I can't figure it out to express how deeply sorry I feel. So I'm gonna use an urban adjective that most of latinamericans know "CHIMBO".

This is the most chimbo christmas event I've ever knew. No new content, no new dungeon, no new levels, no pvp (just a few people are enjoying it), just more characters and no room to save them. Most christmas events in almost every videogame is about giving something, oh forget videogames christmas is about share something and I mean something, it could be minimal but something, 10 ironite or a new 3* character for everyone that's a gift. But you are just pushing us to waste money in the game. The nodding frog company wants more money it's OK but give us a reason to spend money in the game.
    Carlos