Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Only Rank 1 player gets the Eternal rank prizes.
    ouch, that's ugly , sorry to hear. glad i didn't started the hunt, since this was very misleading IMO. i expected all players from 1-4 to be eternal, even i can see reasons from dev's perspective to make some special rewards solely for nr.1 player. i would really make this more transparent.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    In reward tab, first prize says for 2500 points and rank #1

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    In reward tab, first prize says for 2500 points and rank #1
    you are rightt, but if we take a look at the reward tab, eternal start at rank#1. Many read it in that way(including myself) that the next rank starts with rank #5. So the places in between (1-4) would give you the eternal rewards.

Name:  2016-12-25 11_00_21-AndyConsole.png
Views: 770
Size:  137.4 KB

But when i take a look at it now i see my flaw. For reaching King I status you need AT LEAST rank 5 or above and AT least 2300 points and above. So i guess it was a classic case of wishfull thinking

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS

Christmas definitely came for me

So the one thing I wanted today was a red troll. So I bought 4 red rare souls at the trooper store and prayed. Today as I opened my souls my XMAS gift was granted, on the second soul I heard Bruce's scream and low and behold The Troll! Still in shock.

Thank you RNG for finally granting me my precious. My precious!

Now I just need the runes to upgrade the damn thing. I'm really heavy red now as I've got the bat, the Nomad, the hellhound and the wicker man.

Hope you all had a jolly XMAS. Did I say still in shock? WOW.

Canyptianfit-2758

Spent on 20 xmas souls and a dozen warrior souls but no luck with Coalgiver Eddie. Sigh maybe see him next xmas.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Spent on 20 xmas souls and a dozen warrior souls but no luck with Coalgiver Eddie. Sigh maybe see him next xmas.
    I haven't had any luck either despite lots of tries.

Maybe those whose names are on his list should all get one

Anyone facing issues with exiting achievement screen? Mine will always freeze and the rewards are gone and not added to my account when forced closes amd relogin.

Reported this to support but I've lose two days of achievement ironites...

Sigh.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    I got a third Viking Eddie today with twenty Christmas souls. They must have really jacked up the drop rate
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Anyone facing issues with exiting achievement screen? Mine will always freeze and the rewards are gone and not added to my account when forced closes amd relogin.

Reported this to support but I've lose two days of achievement ironites...

Sigh.
    I haven't been able to collect achievements for almost a month. I reported it but still not fixed.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I got a third Viking Eddie today with twenty Christmas souls. They must have really jacked up the drop rate
    i dont think they jacked up the rate. it looks like certain people have affinity to certain characters.
    this would explain why those people get the same multiple rare characters and others never seem to get them. the RNG is totally broken.
    As someone else mentioned - its totally not random. RIGGED number generation.
    Also explains why the refresh in PVP always shows up the same people while i have never seen some others on the list.
    sometimes i feel this entire game is still in beta testing