Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrider View Post
    By the time PvP is released, people that have access to the beta will be waaaay ahead of rest of us in know-how and awards. Am I the only one who thinks that's not fair ?
    There is things like ironite rewards that they'll have gotten for participating, but the leaderboards naturally compress points at the end of each week to make it so even newer players have a chance to catch up. Depending on how extreme the points are, we may do one full reset to bring everyone to default points around when PVP goes full release, but that'll depend on how we settle on the values which compress points at the weekly reset (right now the compression is a bit extreme, but in a later update we want to tune it so people keep more of their points from week to week to make it easier to climb back into the top divisions).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There is things like ironite rewards that they'll have gotten for participating...
    Sparton

Sad to say but I didn't given any (nor even popup) despite gaining 1484 points last week... I wonder how will it be next - now just play a little bit less as there's Christmas ahead...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS

Freeze Change?

Did the Freeze ability get changed so that it only freezes two opponents at a time? Also, I thought my CR Eddie was nerfed because of the skill shard bug on autoplay, but his abilities are hitting about 10,000 below what they were before the last update. Any insight?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    PsychoEddie

Please tell me how do you find your above post pointed PERSONALLY at me?
    It wasn't.

What you did was copy part of text from a post a week ago about no one in particular and insert it with my post from today acting as if they're from the same post and portraying it as being about you.

Very lame and easy for everyone to factually see what the deception you tried while making up a strawman argument.

Merry Xmas

There is things like ironite rewards that they'll have gotten for participating, but the leaderboards naturally compress points at the end of each week to make it so even newer players have a chance to catch up. Depending on how extreme the points are, we may do one full reset to bring everyone to default points around when PVP goes full release, but that'll depend on how we settle on the values which compress points at the weekly reset (right now the compression is a bit extreme, but in a later update we want to tune it so people keep more of their points from week to week to make it easier to climb back into the top divisions).
    Hi Sparton,
    Thanks for the reply but I was talking about know-how (maybe I will learn everything in 1 week but I bet beta testers will be at the top of the leaderboard once it's released) and rewards (Skillshards and Legendary Souls gotten now from Arena Store)

Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Did the Freeze ability get changed so that it only freezes two opponents at a time? Also, I thought my CR Eddie was nerfed because of the skill shard bug on autoplay, but his abilities are hitting about 10,000 below what they were before the last update. Any insight?
    It's changed so freeze chance is calculated and freeze applied per opponent instead of all opponents at once.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    It wasn't.

What you did was copy part of text from a post a week ago about no one in particular and insert it with my post from today acting as if they're from the same post and portraying it as being about you.

Very lame and easy for everyone to factually see what the deception you tried while making up a strawman argument.

Merry Xmas
    Very poor explanation in the circumstances... If it wasn't supposed to be personal - so why all your explains? Not better came to your head? I was refferring to your LAST post with my name in it - so it hard to believe it wasn't personal attack on me and your earlier post pasted purposedly you to answer me - yet you don't know how to answer: either your LAST comment being more productive or useful? Simply pathetic... Because EVERYBODY who will be reading this clearly will spot that it's neither productive neither useful... So do me a favour, please? Just find yourself another object to poke if you can't stand still...

We done.

Cheers,

W

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Very poor explanation in the circumstances... If it wasn't supposed to be personal - so why all your explains? Not better came to your head? I was refferring to your LAST post with my name in it - so it hard to believe it wasn't personal attack on me and your earlier post pasted purposedly you to answer me - yet you don't know how to answer: either your LAST comment being more productive or useful? Simply pathetic... Because EVERYBODY who will be reading this clearly will spot that it's neither productive neither useful... So do me a favour, please? Just find yourself another object to poke if you can't stand still...

We done.

Cheers,

W

Cheers,

W
    Exactly, people will see the above post exactly how you say they will. You are absolutely correct.

Well perceived

OS
    Android
    I know there was something like a Gunner Corrupt Owl Cultist model somewhere in the files, but it looked... awful, so I think that's why they never went forward with it.

Weirdly enough, I'm not sure why there's no Corrupt Wolf Cutlist. Not sure if they cut it early for time reasons, or if the basic Wolf Cultist was a late addition, or what.

We figured the 25 additional character slots would give players enough room for a bit longer, but since it hasn't, we're investigating what we can do to help expand this further in the short term. I won't have an estimate until the work needed is actually appraised, though.

I'm also not sure what (if any) limitations there may be to increasing stack quantities for shards and runes, and will look into that.

Did you happen to just recently get the Ironite needed for the purchase? It seems like there's a bug where the counter at the top which indicates your balance may not be counted for the sake of purchase costs until you return to the HUB and then go back in. Let me know if that works.

Also, me at the team appreciate the understanding many of you have as we work out these kinks and improve the game. Your feedback is instrumental in helping us prioritize and course correct to keep making the game better, so thanks again for sticking with us!
    Thanks for the response and I have also wondered why no Corrupt Wolf Cultist... That needs to happen... Also since there is more and more Gunner & Assasin characters coming out, is that soul ever going to get seperated & priced the same as the others? That would make the quest for the Cyborg Eddie a lot more realistic.

OS
    Android
    When i saw the prizes to buy x-mas souls packs i honestly laughed xD

Reading that 300 € strikethrough and the actual prize lowered down to 99€ was almost a joke if you ask me xD
    If that's actually how much they are worth, then please let me sell my 52 rare souls i can't open, i guess i can earn up to 500 €

Prizes are seriously crazy, (especially for what you got from those packs) but in the end the point is always the same: until there's someone spending those money...