Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    They dont give a fuck about any criticism or advice, so why would i care? And this is a forum and i give my opinion, like it or not. Just read the last threads about this "christmas event" and you will see what people think.
    dude you are so right, it is a forum! But if you want to give your opinion on this forum, you have to obey the rules, like it or not.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    They dont give a fuck about any criticism or advice, so why would i care? And this is a forum and i give my opinion, like it or not. Just read the last threads about this "christmas event" and you will see what people think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    dude you are so right, it is a forum! But if you want to give your opinion on this forum, you have to obey the rules, like it or not.
    This is all true. XcarecroW, I guarantee, if you delete this app right now and never come back to these forums, your life will be happier.

That really goes for everybody (and to anything causing you stress), but most of us are masochists.
    Arcturus-1987

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Man, you are totally right. Anyway i am done posting in this forum, it is already dead. You can see how these last months people havent post anything useful, only slauki did it with his big compilation of maxed chars. And the majority of the posts are people complaining again and again about the same stuff, bugs, more slots, nerfing, thousand of char dupes, the drop rate, etc. We have been trying to help the devs giving advices about how to make a better game, testing a game (mostly a beta), telling them what to fix, etc. And in the end for what? For nothing, the devs keep telling that we are gonna do this and that, bla bla bla bla, but they are joking at our face update after update, trying to make us spend a money that they dont deserve.
    I am out.
    Last edited by XcarecroW; 12-22-2016 at 05:47 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Because the main people involved with getting PVP, Brave New World, Sacrifice, etc are not the same people that are the primary drivers of getting new characters out, and if we had nothing between Lord of Light and the PVP Beta/full release we'd have even less players than we do now. That helps no one but nihilists.

There are still many lose ends I want to improve and tweak relating to loot drops and introducing features that better smooth out the wide variety the drop system has, but realistically, what people want and what's actually there is closer than what some people realize. For example, on the subject of talisman, the general consensus was that it takes too long, that maxing out a character and their talismans should take a week, or less... but when I crunched the numbers, I found that on average that was possible... and when some players did, that's what they found too, roughly a day per talisman.

Obviously, I still thing there's things we can do in the short term, and I've been working on something for that subject specifically... but the primary focus for me and many others is still the refinement and eventual release of PVP, because that's where we feel the best impact will be in both the short and long term.
    Really helpful posts - much appreciated!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    That said, we also want to spend a lot of time during this beta trying out different approaches to this and other aspects (like the few changes we did at the start of this Christmas event), so definitely do keep the feedback coming and expect us to be trying all kinds of variations on values and things like this to help get it to the most engaging and fun form of base PVP we can have.
    It is very much appreciated Sparton and you all take your time on it, getting it tweaked and tested well before release.

There's more to life than video games, as you know, so make sure your holiday is spent as a happy one and take a day or two off from the forum.

You and the rest of the team are very appreciated, thanks, and Happy Holidays!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    Witkacy doesn't mean to be that way so I do read them and they're valuable to me. I work with people with serious behavioral and emotional issues and it's no picnic for them to be having those sorts of compulsive uncontrollable behaviors in thoughts and writing. They just can't stop themselves from doing it. Clients I've worked with that have that sort of issue and are seeking a change from that have the same thing going on in the inside even worse....they're never fully happy and a destructive narrative repeatedly goes on that just doesn't stop about what's wrong with almost everything and much of it they dump out on people they associate with and if those people won't listen anymore then forums can become a useful outlet.

I'd like to see him keep posting.
    PsychoEddie

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    It's not so much that, it's more about that some people here perceive that adjustments, even minor ones, are worth spending hours writing long essays about how those changes have huge and detrimental impacts on their lives overall....to a melodramatic extreme and in fact they often invade positive talk/threads to try to derail the reasonable and rational people from having useful and productive conversations about the game. That's pretty darned sad....
    Please tell me how do you find your above post pointed PERSONALLY at me? it's being more useful or productive regarding the game? I am not gonna get provoked and answer you the same way using abusive hints... I am not especially willing to do word fight with you... Certainly you would bring me to the ground and beat me with experience with writting low comments on people... I see that you just can't stand still not to kick somebody in the teeth... And how was it? Feel better? You boosted your self confidence enough? It's funny of you writing compulsive behaviours... It must be professional bias I guess...

Merry Christmas to you as well

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Doesn't reading this thread make you think of this song?

Yeah, me neither

OS
    Android
    If they were worried about fixing the stuff that customers are testing, and saying that is wrong, they would have more income and more money. Do you know about bussiness? You know that you have to invest to get profit?
    I know quite well about running a business, as I run 2, with combined annual revenues of over £25 million, and of course investment and meeting customer needs is very important, however so is operating efficiently and knowing what to prioritise with limited resources. Investment is only undertaken when there is a projected return, otherwise it is called throwing money away. None of us as players can know what the situation is there. I have heard the same things about upgrading servers etc in almost every large online game I've been involved in. If only it was that simple...

I don't believe that the developers are purposely avoiding increasing character slots, it is in their interests to do so, otherwise people stop buying souls. I do believe that they have a tough job - which they might find easier if they listened to the community in a few areas, but as we can see in some posts (not necessarily this thread), sometimes the community is not always right, or sensible.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

Right now, we have a general window of within the first few months of 2017 for the full PVP release, but I think that's all I can share at this time.
    By the time PvP is released, people that have access to the beta will be waaaay ahead of rest of us in know-how and awards. Am I the only one who thinks that's not fair ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Also, seeing all this repurposed Wicker stuff is making me wonder why there's never been a Corrupt Wolf Cultist. Do you know anything about that Sparton?
    I know there was something like a Gunner Corrupt Owl Cultist model somewhere in the files, but it looked... awful, so I think that's why they never went forward with it.

Weirdly enough, I'm not sure why there's no Corrupt Wolf Cutlist. Not sure if they cut it early for time reasons, or if the basic Wolf Cultist was a late addition, or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I'm not stating things that would take forever to fix. Change the count on runes and such to
    999. Space is by stacks right? Change the character slots to equal the number of available charater. This would by y'all time to get sacrifice the way you want it. The rng on rare souls may be hard to fix I don't know but you can give us back the ability to earn them.

I do like the new characters. And I appreciate the work y'all do. It's just that waiting until some time next year for space makes me want to take a really long break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I agree with Eagleknight. It would be easier to accept the wait for making sacrifice right if we could just get more character slots. There should definitely be more slots than available characters for the people who want one of everything. Can you give us some kind of estimate of how long this is going to take?
    We figured the 25 additional character slots would give players enough room for a bit longer, but since it hasn't, we're investigating what we can do to help expand this further in the short term. I won't have an estimate until the work needed is actually appraised, though.

I'm also not sure what (if any) limitations there may be to increasing stack quantities for shards and runes, and will look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Trying to buy talisman upgrade pack in store with ironite. Getting failed purchase not enough ironite message when I have plenty. Anyone else getting this after this update?
    Did you happen to just recently get the Ironite needed for the purchase? It seems like there's a bug where the counter at the top which indicates your balance may not be counted for the sake of purchase costs until you return to the HUB and then go back in. Let me know if that works.

Also, me at the team appreciate the understanding many of you have as we work out these kinks and improve the game. Your feedback is instrumental in helping us prioritize and course correct to keep making the game better, so thanks again for sticking with us!