Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 167
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, this is something we're investigating, but not something we can do with a server push of data/content. We don't want to make it so someone can indiscriminately attack whoever and be hard to punish, but obviously the infinite back and forth is not where we expected players to want to spend all of their Sands of War.

    All I can say is... be careful who you attack, and who you revenge. Some people are far more likely to revenge you than others...
    Yeah, thanks Sparton, I noticed that already... Can list you at least 5-6 names

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    163
    Again another big shit, which part of we dont have enough slots you devs dont understand? Fix that fucking thing before releasing more chars, or your only intention is to make us open the souls that we have and sell them for a ridiculous amount of money. The priority is more slots and sacrifice, i still cant understand which kind of noob devs you are that you dont know how to add more slots without fucking anything else. This is incredible.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Yeah, thanks Sparton, I noticed that already... Can list you at least 5-6 names
    Really? I can't think of any...
    Nicko-0517

  4. #14
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,104
    Where is Kaijester with his Trump 'make cyborg great again' meme!?!? He'll be happy I dare say!

    Spent 6 Xmas souls and got 1 the gunner cheering reindeer. Kinda happy, but he's not the most awesome of toons. Also got a warrior droid and sentinel warrior, so cant complain too much with new toons! Wish I got the snowman or Xmas Eddie though....
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Angel Eddie - Virtual Eddie - Allied General - Krampus / Valor - Reapers (Though Im sure I had them previously!)

  5. #15
    Member compurocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Aurora, IL, USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    Again another big shit, which part of we dont have enough slots you devs dont understand? Fix that fucking thing before releasing more chars, or your only intention is to make us open the souls that we have and sell them for a ridiculous amount of money. The priority is more slots and sacrifice, i still cant understand which kind of noob devs you are that you dont know how to add more slots without fucking anything else. This is incredible.
    I wish they had never mentioned Sacrifice. I mean, I'm looking forward to getting more value from my dupe characters, but seriously. If we didn't know Sacrifice was coming, we wouldn't be hoarding useless dupes, and we'd have plenty of open slots. There aren't 125 good characters in this game. And if our dupes are all 5 star, they're only so because we wanted to earn the Achievement. No reason to keep them on our rosters in lieu of new characters.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

    Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

  6. #16
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut // Player ID: BillLion-3560)
    Posts
    903
    I think the best parts of this update are the ones involving PVP which unfortunately many players don't have access to.

    I think a lot of the disappointment being expressed (or felt) is with a Christmas event many of us were hoping for a bit more than some new characters. I guess I had imagined something like the Halloween event with a time-limited location where there was some new content, we could see the new characters in action, and we could earn some ironite to buy some of these new Christmas souls. For me, I burned the ironite I had buying three Christmas souls. I got all disappointing dupes of old characters. So unless I spend the "event" was over in moments. Feels kind of flat. Maybe a larger event was planned but something went wrong?

    Not sure, but I look forward to the 2017 updates.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by compurocker View Post
    I wish they had never mentioned Sacrifice. I mean, I'm looking forward to getting more value from my dupe characters, but seriously. If we didn't know Sacrifice was coming, we wouldn't be hoarding useless dupes, and we'd have plenty of open slots. There aren't 125 good characters in this game. And if our dupes are all 5 star, they're only so because we wanted to earn the Achievement. No reason to keep them on our rosters in lieu of new characters.
    They mentioned sacrifice because the slot problem has been there since many months. Even if you want to keep at least one of each char of the game you cant, because are more chars than slots, isnt this funny? And they keep designing and adding chars that they have made from scratch and they dont even know how to add more slots because the game is fucked because of the code. And its me who decide if my chars are good or not, not you. Dont you see how they keep wanting us to spend money and they dont add anything useful? Wicker deers? Seriously?

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Where is Kaijester with his Trump 'make cyborg great again' meme!?!? He'll be happy I dare say!

    Spent 6 Xmas souls and got 1 the gunner cheering reindeer. Kinda happy, but he's not the most awesome of toons. Also got a warrior droid and sentinel warrior, so cant complain too much with new toons! Wish I got the snowman or Xmas Eddie though....
    Need to test it before I claim that Cyborg Eddie is great again...just like how we need to see American is doing hereon.

    Well thanks LOTB for the update nonetheless.
    LoTB Since June 2016

  9. #19
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Oh, my bad, the auto-refresh changing to once every 3 hours is also a change.

    You still have the ability to refresh for free if you've had that list for at least 30 minutes.
    okay, fair solution, thank you. it would be nice if you could remove the buff-loss when using refresh, since we will need that more often now.
    what i can tell for now is that the PVP releated changes seem to be way more fair than the last conditions. but we have to see how this will develop in the future.


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  10. #20
    Senior Member Witkacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Warsaw, PL
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    All I can say is... be careful who you attack, and who you revenge. Some people are far more likely to revenge you than others...
    Hi Sparton

    That's cool advice if you say so... Yet certain people seem to excessively using the advantage they seem to be having far too often... I might be careful yet it happens that I am not in a position to fight back sometimes... I appreciate the new update - yet truly - how do I suppose to repel certain enemies? With possessed snowman?

    I am not gonna play in this soul game of yours now for a while I am sorry, I might be interested while the RNG would be fairly improved, otherwise it has no sense really... To sell duplicates and so toons completely not useful - at least for me (which I did during the last event) to get another duplicates and even more not useful toons in this event?

    Please start your players more serious than just walking wallets, ok?

    It would be nice if you could address some words here while you find the time:

    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...in-this-please

    Thanks and cheers,

    W
    Witkacy-2631

    In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

    Hallow Ed

    Don't worry be harpy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •