Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    As always Sparton talking nonsense shit, if you dont have enough people to code hire more, greedy bitches. So i can understand that you only working on pvp, so no sacrifice or new content soon. If your servers, computers, etc cant handle that we can have more slots, upgrade your shit. I am tired of your bullshit sparton and company, you are not listening the customers, and you will fail miserably. The hope that you would do better than roadhouse was just a mirage, you go for the same way.
    Last edited by XcarecroW; 12-22-2016 at 01:28 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    As always Sparton talking nonsense shit, if you dont have enough people to code hire more, greedy bitches. So i can understand that you only working on pvp, so no sacrifice or new content soon. If your servers, computers, etc cant handle that we can have more slots, upgrade your shit. I am tired of your bullshit sparton and company, you are not listening the customers, and you will fail miserably. The hope that you would do better than roadhouse was just a mirage, you go for the same way.
    Dude, take it easy. I understand you're frustrated, but these are people not robots. It is possible to express disappointment to people without eviscerating them. Do you regularly speak to people like this?

OS
    Android
    Seems to be the general attitude of some gamers these days that they expect developers to do more and more, whilst complaining about the price. I mean, how can you hire more people or buy new equipment with less money coming in?

I wonder how many complainers in here would like it if their boss told them to work 4 extra hours each day and they were having their salary cut too.

This is not to say their aren't some very frustrating issues with the game, but discussion should remain civil, not about wishing bad on people.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Trying to buy talisman upgrade pack in store with ironite. Getting failed purchase not enough ironite message when I have plenty. Anyone else getting this after this update?

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Dude, take it easy. I understand you're frustrated, but these are people not robots. It is possible to express disappointment to people without eviscerating them. Do you regularly speak to people like this?
    No, lol, but you see 80% people or more here complaining and he just only answers what he wants, evading to talk about what everyone is complaining. He is always saying that they dont have enough people to go faster, but they are making people paying so much for content that is not useful. How many complains have you read about that we need more slots or sacrifice? And they keep releasing chars and anything new. Is that a serious company? A company that not hire new people and wants to progress? I bet there are many many coders than can perform better than the noobs that they have in the office. Seriously, what excuse is the: we cant increase the number of slot chars because then the code is fucked up, or we dont want to increase them because then would be and excess of work in the servers? Whaaat? Upgrade your servers and your bandwith, whatever it takes. I talk like this with people that asume that we are dumb and want to trick us and take our money. They see the problems and they dont want to fix them. They only think that what they do is the right thing. It is because is an Iron Maiden game and i love them, i would have quit much time before because of this. Im sorry if someone gets offended, but the truth is out there and you can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Seems to be the general attitude of some gamers these days that they expect developers to do more and more, whilst complaining about the price. I mean, how can you hire more people or buy new equipment with less money coming in?

I wonder how many complainers in here would like it if their boss told them to work 4 extra hours each day and they were having their salary cut too.

This is not to say their aren't some very frustrating issues with the game, but discussion should remain civil, not about wishing bad on people.
    If they were worried about fixing the stuff that customers are testing, and saying that is wrong, they would have more income and more money. Do you know about bussiness? You know that you have to invest to get profit?
    Last edited by XcarecroW; 12-22-2016 at 02:23 PM.

OS
    iOS
    i do not agree with scarecrow s language but i totally agree with his statement. nagging frog has become a money grubbing roadhouse rip-off. no content, no event, no pvp to regular people, no sacrifice, not even a damn christmas event like we got for halloween. it took them so long to make up a couple christmas dogs ? is there only one programmer working on this game ?
    dont even get me started on the RNG. i opened more than 100 rare souls yesterday and a couple legendary souls and got 1 5* character. that too was a duplicate magus dog king. almost no new characters except for 2 3* christmas dogs. total shyte.
    so my probability of getting a 5* character was less than 1% ............LESS THAN 1%
    and you guys expect money for this ?
    what a F'n scam

Totally agree with you Billion. Such a bad way to criticize...

Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Totally agree with you Billion. Such a bad way to criticize...
    They dont give a fuck about any criticism or advice, so why would i care? And this is a forum and i give my opinion, like it or not. Just read the last threads about this "christmas event" and you will see what people think.

Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    They dont give a fuck about any criticism or advice, so why would i care? And this is a forum and i give my opinion, like it or not. Just read the last threads about this "christmas event" and you will see what people think.
    My comment was not about what your post says or your opinion. It was about the way you say it, that's what I don't like. You don't keep it civil.

OS
    Android
    I think the best parts of this update are the ones involving PVP which unfortunately many players don't have access to.

I think a lot of the disappointment being expressed (or felt) is with a Christmas event many of us were hoping for a bit more than some new characters. I guess I had imagined something like the Halloween event with a time-limited location where there was some new content, we could see the new characters in action, and we could earn some ironite to buy some of these new Christmas souls. For me, I burned the ironite I had buying three Christmas souls. I got all disappointing dupes of old characters. So unless I spend the "event" was over in moments. Feels kind of flat. Maybe a larger event was planned but something went wrong?

Not sure, but I look forward to the 2017 updates.
    I agree with you, I mean, Ive being save ironetes and I could buy 20 christmas souls, and I didnt recive any new caracter and only one 5 star , my fourth pharaoh king dog.... incredble, I only recive this caracter... until now Ive being played since the begining, and all that I got was this 4 and others 3 five stars ... only 7 caracters .... Sorry I was really frustrade yesterday with this.... I´m really like this game, with all the bugs we pass trought, but why so rare this caracters ? this is a game... not a lottery .... come on guys .. you can do better !!! Ive seen , Ive played.... soo make it easier... not impossible....
    Thanks for this space, and for read all this...
    Have wonderfull Christmas !!!