Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    EDIT: assassin shields doesn't drop anymore
    Man, I don't get how the heck that problem keeps cropping up. I'll investigate once I'm back in the office next week.

possible new bug: the seal ability from the prisoner cannot be removed from green soldier, for some reason.
    This is intended; one of the changes the last tuning patch made is Seal is now non-cleansable.

and the green soldier hits really weak, is this intended? 3x 200 seems too weak, even for a healer...
    This is intended; his basic attack has a pretty high-frequency remove beneficials effect. That in conjunction with his massive heal which also cleanses makes him a solid addition in many teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I've asked a couple times in these threads what the plans for the store are (we better not lose these Iron coins when full PvP comes!) but haven't heard from Sparton. I would imagine it's still being finalized but a general idea would be great so we're not just sitting on a stack of coins when we should be spending them (that Legendary Soul is tempting but not buying until I know what's going on)
    We do eventually plan on adding fragments of Eternity Souls, which is the soul which can earn you Eternity Eddie (along with some other characters which won't be obtainable anywhere else). That said, most things will still be limited to once a week or once a month, so if you have a massive cache of coins... I would recommend spending a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Sparton said something about a reset when PVP comes worldwide. I bought my legendary soul already before I lose my coins.
    I don't think that's Iron coins, I think that's rank/points.

Sparton - will you please confirm? If we lose our coins I'm going to stop working so hard on PvP.
    We may reset the VP everyone has beyond what a weekly reset does before worldwide, but you will keep Iron Coins, ironite, and items earned playing PVP.

Sparton, the legendary soul disappeared from the Arena Store after purchase, instead of having a countdown. Is that intended?
    LoTB Since June 2016

Is the first prize in Arena for rank 1 player only or first 4 players within 2500points?

The reward page highlighted me at Eternal rank but my statistic shows King 1 rank.

Name:  Screenshot_20161225-065455-960x540.png
Views: 698
Size:  232.9 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20161225-065445-960x540.png
Views: 624
Size:  159.0 KB
    Last edited by Kaijester; 12-24-2016 at 11:07 PM.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Is the first prize in Arena for rank 1 player only or first 4 players within 2500points?

The reward page highlighted me at Eternal rank but my statistic shows King 1 rank
    I was wondering the same thing
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

We do eventually plan on adding fragments of Eternity Souls, which is the soul which can earn you Eternity Eddie (along with some other characters which won't be obtainable anywhere else). That said, most things will still be limited to once a week or once a month, so if you have a massive cache of coins... I would recommend spending a bit!

We may reset the VP everyone has beyond what a weekly reset does before worldwide, but you will keep Iron Coins, ironite, and items earned playing PVP.
    Thanks for the response!

I bought the skillshard and red soul and will buy the legendary - no need for green or blue souls, but even if I bought them, any competitive player is going to have WAY more coins than they could possibly spend.

I could stop playing PvP now and have enough coins to buy everything in the shop for over five weeks!

Are you going to be adjusting for that? Otherwise doesn't make sense getting coins as you can't spend them; may as well just beef up the rewards
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the response!

I bought the skillshard and red soul and will buy the legendary - no need for green or blue souls, but even if I bought them, any competitive player is going to have WAY more coins than they could possibly spend.

I could stop playing PvP now and have enough coins to buy everything in the shop for over five weeks!

Are you going to be adjusting for that? Otherwise doesn't make sense getting coins as you can't spend them; may as well just beef up the rewards
    Eternity Soul Fragments will be quite expensive and you should have plenty reason to buy them on a regular basis. Other than that we have plans for other things that you can eventually purchase with Iron Coins, such as global stat and defense upgrades, but the work for that is a bit further out and not yet solidified.

Ideally, with fragments, you should have plenty to spend your coins on for a while. The ultimate goal is to give you meaningful choices in the shop each week, so you can spend or save up for whatever you need.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Eternity Soul Fragments will be quite expensive and you should have plenty reason to buy them on a regular basis. Other than that we have plans for other things that you can eventually purchase with Iron Coins, such as global stat and defense upgrades, but the work for that is a bit further out and not yet solidified.

Ideally, with fragments, you should have plenty to spend your coins on for a while. The ultimate goal is to give you meaningful choices in the shop each week, so you can spend or save up for whatever you need.

-Kaz
    Thanks Kaz!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    As I know developers look at this thread, it was mentioned in the PvP bugs thread the weekly rewards for PvP did not reset - if we bought something last week (ex skillshard or soul) we are still locked out of purchasing another
    Last edited by Nicko; 12-25-2016 at 12:36 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    thanks for answering sparton

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post

The reward page highlighted me at Eternal rank but my statistic shows King 1 rank.
    I was wondering the same thing
    can you guys tell us about the rewards you got, would be crucial for planning the next weeks. from my perspective player 1-4 should be eternal, that's how the sheet is constructed imo....

congrats anyway, great job :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Only Rank 1 player gets the Eternal rank prizes.
    LoTB Since June 2016