Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Where was this? What was posted?

And yes - a New Years update from the developers would be a great way to kick off 2017
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post27984

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for posting - surprised I missed that

An update seems like it would be even more imperitive after reading that
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Thanks for posting - surprised I missed that

An update seems like it would be even more imperitive after reading that
    An update would be great. But even one or two post from dev to respond all the complains and to show that dev do actually care to the players is more than enough.

Well, long holiday probably?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ID View Post
    Well, long holiday probably?
    i guess, since they are also humans who want to celebrate new year and christmas but yeah, i agree, some kind of update would be more than appreciated....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    one suggestion for the devs:

if you implement the daily rewards again, please adjust it for some SOW, some xp-runes or some 3* shards, that would be great.
    the gold rewards were really useless, even for starters...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

if you implement the daily rewards again, please adjust it for some SOW, some xp-runes or some 3* shards, that would be great.
    Agree. Would also be good to add a few days and throw a skill shard in as the last prize.

OS
    Android

SoW would be unfair to the peeps who still can't play arena...

i guess, since they are also humans who want to celebrate new year and christmas
    Pretty much this, yeah. I know at least one co-worker of mine did go into the office today anyways, mind you, and I was in the office for half of last week preparing some changes for an upcoming server push, but many people were on holidays over the holidays.

I know I want to do some PVP-related posts and a state of affairs post, and was going to do that last week, but the tasks I wanted to accomplish (and switching to a work computer that isn't a pile of junk) took longer than expected.

Regarding the daily rewards, there is indeed a bug that's stopping anyone from getting those right now (unless you started playing in 2017, according to the programmer who looked into it). I don't have an official stance in when and how we're rectifying this, but we will address this as soon as possible.

I've long wanted to mess around with this, but I'm already tossing a few changes above and beyond what the team may be comfortable with for the next server push, so I can't make any promises for the short term.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    SoW would be unfair to the peeps who still can't play arena...
    This is true, but maybe after the feature is worldwide to everyone.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Pretty much this, yeah. I know at least one co-worker of mine did go into the office today anyways, mind you, and I was in the office for half of last week preparing some changes for an upcoming server push, but many people were on holidays over the holidays.

I know I want to do some PVP-related posts and a state of affairs post, and was going to do that last week, but the tasks I wanted to accomplish (and switching to a work computer that isn't a pile of junk) took longer than expected.

Regarding the daily rewards, there is indeed a bug that's stopping anyone from getting those right now (unless you started playing in 2017, according to the programmer who looked into it). I don't have an official stance in when and how we're rectifying this, but we will address this as soon as possible.

I've long wanted to mess around with this, but I'm already tossing a few changes above and beyond what the team may be comfortable with for the next server push, so I can't make any promises for the short term.

This is true, but maybe after the feature is worldwide to everyone.
    Thanks for the reply -and Happy New Year!

OS
    Android
    Guys due my English not sure I did read well, but once of links above basically say nodding frog is out of balance, isn't? Does mean we need to be worried about it?