Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Thanks for the response and I have also wondered why no Corrupt Wolf Cultist... That needs to happen...
    Yeah, because as far as I know we don't have a 3D model for him rotting away in some digital folder, I don't think it'd happen some day soon, but maybe. Maybe even some other Ailing Kingdom-themed cultists, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Also since there is more and more Gunner & Assasin characters coming out, is that soul ever going to get seperated & priced the same as the others? That would make the quest for the Cyborg Eddie a lot more realistic.
    It's intended that Gunners and Assassins are a fair bit rarer and harder to achieve than the three main classes, but over time we will add more ways to get Gunner and Assassins, like what we have with the Christmas Soul.

OS
    Android
    I'll gently add my disappointment to this update to go along with all the others.

Fix the RNG! 200 plus (not common) souls dropped and I have yet to get an Eddie from anyone of the events, sorry no more money from me.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Congratulations PsychoEddie of becoming 1st person (and hope last) that I put on my ignore list...

The function works ok in case of anybody asking...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Congratulations PsychoEddie of becoming 1st person (and hope last) that I put on my ignore list...

The function works ok in case of anybody asking...

Cheers,

W
    Can we stop now, please?
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Can we stop now, please?
    Hypnos

Of course I CAN - I would like to apologize everyone who found those posts unconvenient - yet I wasn't the one who started those personal remarks addressed straight to me... Once more I apologize sincerely...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Wow seems like folks are fighting mad over this winter debacle... Yeah my expectations were a lot higher for the event too but I still went in and bought stuff. Got some of the new toons, Red Nose and Frosty and some of the BNW chars too.. The update is disappointing and I know it's not perfect but it's still my favorite game at the moment and I'll still support the team and hope for more features to launch sooner rather than later. We're only on month 6-7 of this games release? Still in the infant stages (hopefully) and the game has the potential to become something great but it's hard though, to read that PvP is testing but still no where near a full scale release, to know that there is a part of the LotB team that seem to be falling short on getting some new levels done, a sacrifice system that seems more like a pipe dream every time it's mentioned. Scary to think this game is more fragile than any of us might realize. That is not good to read coming from you Sparton, because if anyone has a clue where this game is at behind closed doors it is gonna be safe to bet on you. Makes me wonder if the game is doing that well in the overall financial scheme of business. I was expecting more for the Halloween event because of the dark nature of the game but I was shocked that we didn't get any love from Nodding Frog, it being the time of giving and all that jolly merry bullshit. Is it not Christmas time in that part of the world or are we supposed to be the "Timmy" (God bless us, everyone!) in the Iron Maiden version of A Christmas Carol? How cool would it have been if the game just had a prompt reading something like, "Merry Xmas from Iron Maiden ya Bloody Wankers!, Here's a Coalsmoker Eddie for your pleasure, bitches!" when you went back in after the last update? Would have been such an easy way for the band to show mad love for all the true die hard Maiden fans out here! Instead it kinda feels more like a kick to the pants from Nodding Frog but I guess like everything else, it's on sale at this time of the year and harder to find than any other toy! Anyway, love the game overall! Cheers for all the work that you folks do especially as it gets harder to exceed our expectations!

!!UPPING THE IRON COINS!!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Sparton: still getting ironite error message in the shop. My ironite is all earned in game and have had it for a while. Submitted an in game help request.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, because as far as I know we don't have a 3D model for him rotting away in some digital folder, I don't think it'd happen some day soon, but maybe. Maybe even some other Ailing Kingdom-themed cultists, too.

It's intended that Gunners and Assassins are a fair bit rarer and harder to achieve than the three main classes, but over time we will add more ways to get Gunner and Assassins, like what we have with the Christmas Soul.
    Fair enough. I do like the idea of the occasional soul that contains all 5 classes. Maybe the 5 star Eddies could be a little more frequent so we who open a lot would have a greater chance of attaining them

OS
    iOS
    Here is an idea. How about an Eddie only soul.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Here is an idea. How about an Eddie only soul.
    In my opinion that should be the Legendary soul. Eddie is truly the only Legendary character in the game. There's lots of Awesome allies but none Legendary. Maybe you can throw the Corrupt General. A Legendary character should at least have their own special move. Maybe give the Nomad, Wicker Man, Alliance General and the Prisoner their own special move and throw them in as well. At least limit it to Eddies and Bosses.