OS
    iOS

Sands of time/war bug and more crashes

the counters are displaying more than I actually have ie I actually have 8 SoT but it says I have 16 SoT. Same with sands of war.

Also after not touching the game for a half hour or so, when I left there was 1 SoT. When I returned there was 1 SoT still.

Much more frequent crashes from auto playing battlefield madness too.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    I have noticed this as well and sometimes it causes the game to crash at the start of a battle, showing an error code that was PVTEI if I saw that right

OS
    Android
    Having constant issues with my SoT counter tonight. Just watched it jump from 3 to 10 and I get that error when it looks like I have enough to do battle but the server realizes I don't.
    Relentless-3385

OS
    iOS
    This is happening to me a lot too. I fell asleep last night with the game stuck on a win screen (it was plugged in to power) and when I woke up I had 152 SoT.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I found that when the game stays in the win screen for a few minutes, it replenishes all sands of time (e.g. 8 for LoL X) at the same time locally, but not on the server.
    When you try to start a battle but the server then tells you you don't have enough SoT left, you get that error.
    A restart syncs the local and server sands of time again.