Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

A LOTB Christmas Tragedy...

So my sons know how much I want a Cyborg Eddie and as a Christmas surprise, they opened all my souls and spent around 400€ on Christmas Souls to try and get me one... I was alerted by the Inviice from Apple emails coming in overnight...

Well guess what, not a single Cyborg Eddie but I now have 3 Coal Givers and even more dupes... don't know whether to laugh or cry...

And my AppleStore password has been reset so no more nice surprises from the teenagers...

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

OS
    Android

Cool

Hey atleast you have 3 colagivers i have jackshit so lets apreciate

OS
    Android
    me ten Christmas rare souls and one 3* hunter Wickerdeer and one blue possessed snowman, and duplicate i love that loot system of shit
    it was my last purchase in that game before a real update!!!
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Well that's the principal problem from this game : sorry but if you pay 400 euros, you must have ALL the characters from the game with enough slots to collect them... stupid ramdomless is killing this game ... this christmas update has made run away a lot of my friends who were playing this game. Devs : if you read this post : give a free (or 3 !!) Cyborg Eddie to Patrice-1201, I think he deserves it
    Last edited by osogaru; 12-27-2016 at 09:30 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osogaru View Post
    Well that's the principal problem from this game : sorry but if you pay 400 euros, you must have ALL the characters from the game with enough slots to collect them... stupid ramdomless is killing this game ... this christmas update has made run away a lot of my friends who were playing this game
    sure, badest dev team i ever seen in online game...

OS
    iOS
    Well that's the principal problem from this game : sorry but if you pay 400 euros, you must have ALL the characters from the game with enough slots to collect them... stupid ramdomless is killing this game ... this christmas update has made run away a lot of my friends who were playing this game. Devs : if you read this post : give a free (or 3 !!) Cyborg Eddie to Patrice-1201, I think he deserves it
    Love the way you're thinking 🤘🏻

OS
    Android
    the best game ever don't value 400€, that game value perhaps 10€ maximum lol
    The store is the biggest joke of that game lol

OS
    Android
    €400??! Wow. I mean I like this game but for what it is, I can't imagine paying even 1/10 of that right now. The souls you buy from the store are just lottery tickets - uncomfortable knowledge for some, but the odds to get a good character are very very low, and even if you do get what you want, you are just gambling real money for some pretty animations and a database entry somewhere.

And of course with each new character added, the odds on getting what you wanted actually decreases, so there is even more chance for dupes and you have to gamble more - which would be fine if the prices were small, but the LotB store has always been overpriced in my opinion.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    I already got cyborg but till this lucky move i had a lot of useless dupes. After that i got also a cotd gunner and a troll. Today morning i got the general (mage) even though i try to get the new eddies. All these without spending money... so keep walking! Btw a lot of money spent for no reason in my opinion. Happy new year!
    Fakos13

Money are spent to support this game, ain't for nothing. Yes, I also gotten a lot of good characters without spending money, also have my ridiculous share of dupes and useless 3stars. Just need to be patient and carry on playing...rng is random as it is. Some lucky some not so.

Name:  ZomboMeme 28122016190220.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  84.7 KB
    LoTB Since June 2016