OS
    Android

People are leaving

Hi Sparton, Leviathan, Lamia and all the forum community, sadly I writing bad news coming from the first LOTB fb group who was built with the game, Legacy of the beast Troopers. Unfortunately due the last update of the game, many good endgamers ppl decided to leave. I'm not gonna start to complain you, what I'm gonna do it just let you know how many ppl left all together, and remind you they are not the only one who is tapping delete in these hours/days. Cheers

EdwardTH-5414
    crim4570
    Yos2112-8419
    Ivo-6759
    Mark-7524
    Vic77-8315
    Hold

OS
    Android
    There are also several end gamers declared stop in the troopers section of the forum. Me being one of them.

For me personally, I'm not leaving this game for good. I still farm the secret location and use few troopers, with forum members in the top list of priority. I will play this game regularly and spend >160 SoT a day and use all the troopers again if the game less buggy that it is now and new long-anticipated contents finally come to live.

I think the longer the game stay on this state, the more endgamers will leave.