Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Any Trooper with Viking Eddie?

Would love to try Viking Eddie to see if i have to keep spending my Trooper Points on green souls... if any Trooper has him, can you add me I have one spot left and play all my troopers every day - Patrice-1201

Thanks and Up The Irons !

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Would love to try Viking Eddie to see if i have to keep spending my Trooper Points on green souls... if any Trooper has him, can you add me I have one spot left and play all my troopers every day - Patrice-1201

Thanks and Up The Irons !
    I don't have any slots open right now, but don't waste your points on green souls just for Viking Eddie. He looks kind of cool and is fun for variety, but definitely not one of the stronger Eddie's. I've been using him in an Eddie slot and subbing him in if I need his Loot, which is quite handy
    Last edited by Nicko; 12-16-2016 at 04:46 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I don't have any slots open right now, but don't waste your points on green souls just for Viking Eddie. He looks kind of cool and is fun for variety, but definitely not one of the stronger Eddie's
    Thanks Nicko, if you do have a spot opening up at some point keep me in mind. I'd still like to try him as I am a keen Eddie collector ;-)

All of mine are at 100* but am still missing Viking, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter, Aces High and Cyborg

OS
    Android
    I don't have any slots open right now, but don't waste your points on green souls just for Viking Eddie. He looks kind of cool and is fun for variety, but definitely not one of the stronger Eddie's. I've been using him in an Eddie slot and subbing him in if I need his Loot, which is quite handy
    How many souls did you have to open to get it? I wan't to try for it but don't have the slots for it now. I should have a hundred or more rare souls by the time that is fixed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    How many souls did you have to open to get it? I wan't to try for it but don't have the slots for it now. I should have a hundred or more rare souls by the time that is fixed
    Ten. But that has nothing to do with it. I've been playing since almost the beginning and have opened a boatload of rare souls; still certain characters that have never appeared. Some people have two or three trolls; I've never gotten one. It's all luck of the draw!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Ten. But that has nothing to do with it. I've been playing since almost the beginning and have opened a boatload of rare souls; still certain characters that have never appeared. Some people have two or three trolls; I've never gotten one. It's all luck of the draw!
    Nicko

Just curious - if it's not a secret Regular rare souls or green ones?

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I was just curious. I have all of the characters you can get from a rare soul with the exception of 8 or 9 so it is mostly duplicates now. I usually just wait for increased droprates before I open souls now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Nicko

Just curious - if it's not a secret Regular rare souls or green ones?

Cheers,

W
    I flew to Norway, went deep into the fjords, and invoked the power of Odin.

Lightening struck and Bruce screamed...

Pretty much the only way to get Viking Eddie.

Or just ten good ol' generic rare souls. Cause that's what it took. I did try to score Viking with three green souls and got another Pharaoh Eddie and a couple throw aways.

Can never predict RNG. You can open a ton of rare souls and get mainly garbage. When I got my Prisoner? One Single Gunner/Assassin soul. Just one.

It really is just simple luck
    Last edited by Nicko; 12-16-2016 at 07:41 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Well, I appreciate your luck brother, because it has been kinda fun renting your viking!

OS
    iOS
    Glad you like him!

I've been using him a bit in the arena today when facing Blue allied soldier. Of course Sentinels pound mages, and he can steal the reflect shield off his target.

He hasn't lost yet
    Nicko-0517