Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Frogging Nod anyone?

Sometimes, I laugh at the amount of unanswered questions and how developers don't seem to believe that their customers deserve a clear and concise explanation of why their product is bugged and nerfed to the point of intention. Or why they don't have answers to these questions... So I ask the same questions we've all asked or wondered before in a much more aloof and intentionally stupid way because sometimes, you have to laugh at the lack of professionalism and just enjoy the game while you can!

1) Will Nodding Frog really send this game into a "downward spiral of death"?

2) Will the game survive long enough to see a full scale PvP, BNW, Night City release if the answer above is "yes"?

3) Will "Sacrifice" ever be anything more than just an idea?

4) Will they continue to sell us false hope in the form of new events and characters that can't be saved by half of end game users?

5) Will we ever see a true "7th Son Eddie" character if the answer is "yes" to the above question?

6) Will we ever see that awesome "Trooper Eddie" character that's on the YouTube video if the answer is "yes" to the question above the above question?

7) Will we ever see a "Live After Death Eddie" character if that answer up, up, up, is again "yes"?

8) Will the game ever make the move to console gaming?

9) Will it ever be OK to ask questions without the forum community being sick of people wanting answers?

10) Will Nodding Frog ever get sick of people asking questions and finally answer back by fixing what's broken with the game?

11) Will the game continue to lose the interest of its core supporters, one by one?

12) Will I ever get an answer presenting these questions in this manner?

13) Will I ever realize that I already know the answers to these questions?

14) Will I ever get tired of asking these questions, stfu and "support the troops" today?

15) Will I ever summon the Corrupt General so I can set him up like this?
    Name:  wtf.png
Views: 394
Size:  183.9 KB
    C'mon, even he's smiling about that one!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Awesome post.

You read my mind and posted what I'm to lazy to do.
    Thursty-1116

16) Will skill shards drop more frequently than never?
    KendoSlice-2128
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Champion)
    Feel free to request an add, I use all 50 every day

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient Mariner View Post
    didn't drop it since shit october update....
    I play all troopers all days.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient Mariner View Post
    These do drop in secret locations. It's likely subject to the same RNG as other things, but I've received probably 10-12 (total guess) or so this way since I started playing. That's not great but also not terrible for an item that's supposed to be one of the hardest to acquire.

OS
    iOS
    I'll share my secret for getting the corrupt general. First you have to concentrate on wanting him. Next, go buy a magus soul from the shop. Then make sure you don't have enough gold to drop the soul. Go sell something to get the gold. Drop the soul and you got a CG. At least that's how it went for me. I've tried this method with other characters but it didn't work.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Skill shards drop ... yet very rare in secret locations, but they still drop. (got 1 yesterday)

I admit, I'm still waiting for sacrifice, or at least expand the max. character limit beyond 125 (I'm having 45 dupe eddies and refuse to sell any of them)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    CG principal attack is a big shit now, not so good...i will leave him soon
    i like him so much before stupid nerf on it

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I'll share my secret for getting the corrupt general. First you have to concentrate on wanting him....
    Awesome! laughed for a minute after reading that second line!

Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    CG principal attack is a big shit now, not so good...
    I noticed that he went from immortal to impressive but he's the character that popped while level 1 loaded up on day one and is still the only reason I open souls! I'm just hoping to get him before this is all over and done with... my luck, I'll get him the day before they pull the plug!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Awesome! laughed for a minute after reading that second line!

I noticed that he went from immortal to impressive but he's the character that popped while level 1 loaded up on day one and is still the only reason I open souls! I'm just hoping to get him before this is all over and done with... my luck, I'll get him the day before they pull the plug!
    many characters are better than him now, don't wait for him.....