OS
    iOS

Paralysis vs freeze talisman proc

Each of these say they have a 12% chance of proc - but I have a set of both on one of my toons and the freeze procs at a rate of about 4 to 1 compared to the stun. Shouldn't the rate be about the same for each?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Each of these say they have a 12% chance of proc - but I have a set of both on one of my toons and the freeze procs at a rate of about 4 to 1 compared to the stun. Shouldn't the rate be about the same for each?
    I haven't used paralysis much...do they paralyze the whole team or just 1 enemy at a time when they proc? I know they just changed freeze to have a chance to proc each enemy instead of all or nothing with the party, maybe the same needs to be done to paralysis?

It's the same as freeze now, 12% chance on each opponent.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    It's the same as freeze now, 12% chance on each opponent.
    yeah on paper it'S the same but the freezes are broken as hell. paralysis are not, as far as i know.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I ve equipped my GR Eddie freezing talis with and they trigger the effect in a 70-80% of cases, using past basic skill, already max out.

OS
    Android

GR Eddie with Freeze talies saves lives

PvP: defense team FACEROLL my team. After 1 turn all I have is GR Eddie with 5% HP.

Use Harrow, freeze 2 of them, extra turn.

Use Harrow, freeze all of them, extra turn.

Fury bar is full, use fury, revive all allies.

Next turn, all my team alive and they have 2 allies with less than 20% HP. Use Harrow for the lulz, no one frozen :P Assassin Golden Son finish job.

Win!!!

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry