Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    A few comparisons. Didn't have a whole lot of time today and work again tomorrow. Still working on the talisman and ability tables.

Mine----Yours

Character Table

Name----Name
    Role----Desc
    Icon----
    Portrait----IMG
    Cost----
    SacrificeValue----
    DropsAs
    Class----Class
    HP----HP
    ATK----ATK
    DEF----DEF
    MAGIC----MAG
    MR----MR
    SPECIAL----SP
    BasicPresent----PreBasic
    PowerPresent----PrePower
    BasicPast----PaBasic
    PowerPast----PaPower
    BasicFuture----FuBasic
    PowerFuture----FuPower
    Slot_4----S4
    Slot_5----S5
    Slot_6----S6
    Fury----FuryPas
    Passive----FuryPas

Talisman Table

Name----Name
    DropsFrom----
    Description----EffectDesc
    Icon----IMG
    Affinity----Colour
    Type----SubType
    HP----MaxHP
    ATK----MaxATK
    DEF----MaxDef
    MAGIC----MaxMag
    MR----MaxMR
    SPECIAL----
    Set----NoSet
    ----EffectCalc
    ----Effect2Calc
    ----EffectType
    ----Effect2Type
    Last edited by Askora; 06-16-2017 at 02:47 AM.

OS
    Android
    Hi Guys

So made a small start. Needs some bugs fixing but i think i've broken the back of my lotbdb website idea.

This is just a proof of concept at the moment. So only has Character Data, and is not up to date.

JSON Character Data
    http://lotbdb.tanstagi.co.uk/wp-json...r?per_page=500

Currently this returns all Character Data in a json file. Will be adding csv and other data formats as the site improves.
    The plan at launch is to have you able to query by Character Name & Class to get just data for one Character by using the same url, with a few extra arguments.

The data is all stored and editable, if you want to see this as it is for the moment:
    http://lotbdb.tanstagi.co.uk

The data is meta data on each post, so to edit you will need an account, for testing and whilst I devolop there will be this account for people to look and see what they think

User: Test
    Password: Test

When you login and open a Character post you will see the meta data in a tabbed form which you can update and cicking update will update the data for all.

WHat do you think about the fields I have for the Character Data, I want to add 2 more Data types. Talisman and Skills Which will be implemented the same way.

It's far from pretty at the moment. But pretty comes after the bug fixing testing etc.

Please guys let me know if this is needed? Should I continue, will it be used and maintained?

Should I add fields in the data for Images? I was thinking Thumbnail like on the Character select screen and Full size from My Team Screen.

Should I start a new Thread for this going forward?

Right enjoy, and please let me know your thoughs.

Sorry it's taken a while to do been away with wotk

Cheers Kevin
    Last edited by kjtaylor13; 07-08-2017 at 01:31 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Well guys, time for small update
    Added all new characters up to July the 6th, 2017
    - New Eddies
    - New characters

! ENJOY !

OS
    Android
    Hey guys, I want to build out an 'effect search' database that lets you look up Permadeath / Passives / etc. to find characters that fit your specific strategy. I noticed that in the current form, this very extensive character data has the move names, but I'm not seeing the effect descriptions... is that correct? Don't want to duplicate efforts.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Hi,

My plan is to add skills with full descriptions and searchable tags to the website in my 2nd post up...

If it is something people are interested in.

Let me know if I should keep working on it.

Cheers

Kevin

OS
    iOS
    Help! Ive downloaded this but cant seem to get it to work. Suggestions please
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kjtaylor13 View Post
    Hi Guys

So made a small start. Needs some bugs fixing but i think i've broken the back of my lotbdb website idea.

This is just a proof of concept at the moment. So only has Character Data, and is not up to date.

JSON Character Data
    http://lotbdb.tanstagi.co.uk/wp-json...r?per_page=500

Currently this returns all Character Data in a json file. Will be adding csv and other data formats as the site improves.
    The plan at launch is to have you able to query by Character Name & Class to get just data for one Character by using the same url, with a few extra arguments.

The data is all stored and editable, if you want to see this as it is for the moment:
    http://lotbdb.tanstagi.co.uk

The data is meta data on each post, so to edit you will need an account, for testing and whilst I devolop there will be this account for people to look and see what they think

User: Test
    Password: Test

When you login and open a Character post you will see the meta data in a tabbed form which you can update and cicking update will update the data for all.

WHat do you think about the fields I have for the Character Data, I want to add 2 more Data types. Talisman and Skills Which will be implemented the same way.

It's far from pretty at the moment. But pretty comes after the bug fixing testing etc.

Please guys let me know if this is needed? Should I continue, will it be used and maintained?

Should I add fields in the data for Images? I was thinking Thumbnail like on the Character select screen and Full size from My Team Screen.

Should I start a new Thread for this going forward?

Right enjoy, and please let me know your thoughs.

Sorry it's taken a while to do been away with wotk

Cheers Kevin
    Took a brief look. Think mine has gone a slightly different direction. Still making some progress, but it has been slow going as yard projects have taken much of my time. There's also the issue of getting tired of the grinding and being very unimpressed with the direction of the game.

Maybe if I get something more together we can compare notes. I've been playing with MySQL a little bit and can do some of what I want, but still have some things to work out.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    Help! Ive downloaded this but cant seem to get it to work. Suggestions please
    Hello BG,
    thanks for downloading this excel.
    You need a computer with Microsoft Office (usually works for PC, not Linux or Apple office stuff, or Open Office)
    Just download the file on your computer and open it.
    If it requires you the option to "Enable Editing", please do it. You need to change some parametres in the excel file
    After that, just follow those 1 2 3 4 steps (yellow ones) and check your final status in collumn "Total"
    I hope you manage this, have fun

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kjtaylor13 View Post
    Hi,

My plan is to add skills with full descriptions and searchable tags to the website in my 2nd post up...

If it is something people are interested in.

Let me know if I should keep working on it.

Cheers

Kevin
    Hi Kevin,
    thanks for having other projects that can help the community. I also have nice plans for my excel table, as you know, biggest issue is collecting, writing all that data but yea, Skill description is always welcome, for sure I will use that (or my text) in the upcoming versions

Have fun m8

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller View Post
    Well guys, time for small update
    Added all new characters up to July the 6th, 2017
    - New Eddies
    - New characters

! ENJOY !
    Bro, any chance of an update? Lots of changes in the meta, so I know it will take some effort. I'd chip in if I could but I'm pretty inept at this Excel stuff.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148