Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    when selecing assassin talisman, is not adding the "2nd effect" (column M in Talismans tab) to the calculation

thanks for the hard work and getting this done

OS
    Android

My Gratitude ...

... to Painkiller and EVERYONE who has contributed to this project. My wife often ridicules my spreadsheets and I had spent some time to start building a spreadsheet before I became aware of this well-designed spreadsheet. This project is an example of skill with Excel beyond my own so I appreciate the public sharing of this Excel document. Thank You!

OS
    iOS

Assassin Deset Rider

Hi @Painkiller, the assassin desert rider now has 3 mandatory purple talisman slots. It appears it used to be 2 red & 1 purple.

cheers!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android

A different spreadsheet

I've got an online version, that does basically the same thing. It started off in Excel and then put it on Google Sheets and had to modify it to get it to work. Maybe not quite as pretty, but someone might find it useful.
    It does not handle stacked talismans, as long as the characters haven't changed too much since the guide was made it should be pretty close on the numbers.

https://goo.gl/yyP0c1

Name:  Editor.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  146.8 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I've got an online version, that does basically the same thing. It started off in Excel and then put it on Google Sheets and had to modify it to get it to work. Maybe not quite as pretty, but someone might find it useful.
    It does not handle stacked talismans, as long as the characters haven't changed too much since the guide was made it should be pretty close on the numbers.

Good stuff, Askora. Thanks for sharing. I especially like the drop-down list capability for easily switching between the characters.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmaster View Post
    I'm unable to select Talismans (L9 to Q9), no drop down, just a text field saying 'Holy' and 'Paladin'.
    The type drop down works however.

Is it just me (or my environment, using Linux and LibreOffice)?
    Using v0.8
    Hi Crapmaster, thanks for your post. Unfortunately, it is your LibreOffice. Excel works fine in Office 2013, Office365. Try to find some other way

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IronSentinel View Post
    when selecing assassin talisman, is not adding the "2nd effect" (column M in Talismans tab) to the calculation

thanks for the hard work and getting this done
    Hi Iron, thanks for finding this "Where D fok is ATT points" glitch. Corrected

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    Hi @Painkiller, the assassin desert rider now has 3 mandatory purple talisman slots. It appears it used to be 2 red & 1 purple.

cheers!
    Hey youPoop, thanks for info, corrected

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post

Nice work, maybe I'll steal some info ))
    As for stacked talismans, here's the ideea how it work on my sheet (for a better understanding, in the sheet CharacterBuilder, unde the Red line (Row 302) select everything and put black font color. It will show you the mechanism of how this whole excel works. Let me break for you, use 6 Assassin talismans, 3x Shield, 3x Barrier.
    - J303 to O307 , It reads all the talismans and types from L9 to Q10.
    - Q306:Q311, reads talisman names from L9 to Q9.
    - R306:R311 , remove duplicat names from Q306:Q311.
    - S306:S311 , counts talismans with same name from R306:R311
    - T306:T311 , based on value in R306:R311, does index/match in sheet Talismans to find number of full set needed for talisman found in R306:R311. Assassin talisman will be found in sheet Talismans, collumn J that shows number 3.
    - U306:U311, divides number of same talimans from S306:S311 on T306:T311, so its is 6 divided on 3 , gives 2 sets of Assassin talismans.
    - Now comes tricky stuff. Only assassin talismans have 2nd set of effects.
    - Y306. Compares the number of Full sets in U306 and multiplies it from Talismans sheet, collumn L (Effect value). So we have 2 in U306, multiplied by 162 (efect for 1 set) and it will give us final number of 2 x 162 = 324. That means we have 2 full sets. Now we got the number, but we need to know the effect type (atk, magic).
    - Z306. If there is any set of talismans in collumn U306 , it will index/match a value from Talisman sheet, collumn 14, in this case there is is number 2, and so it will search for value in collumn number 14, that is Magic. So now you have 324 and Magic.
    - Z313. Now we search for 2nd talisman effect (if there is any). Secondary talisman effect group (X312:Z317) is the same formulas only value is searched in Talisman Sheet, collumn 15. If there is a number, it will be shown , if not, it will be N/A and it will not be calculated.
    - AC303:AD311. This is the final result. It works like this:
    AD306:AD311, just write names of attacks (HP, Atk, Def, Magic, MR, Special - they corespond to Talisman sheet, collumn N (Type of attack))
    AC306:AC311: Formula says to ADD any numbers from Y306:Y317 and Z306 and Z3017, and show number if value coresponds to AD306. So if in the matrix Y307 to Z317 they will find a value and word Magic, all those values will be added to the coresponding name.

It looks complicated but since you manage to do this on Google sheet, I'm sure you will understand it

OS
    Android

Excel Version

No problem on sharing, Tritium. The real strategy is putting together an effective team.

Painkiller, my version was written originally in Excel. My calculations are kind of all over the place. If you look off to the right on the main sheet, you can see where I do my talisman calculations. I build a string with the first letter "Y" or "N" and then parse through it to decide which effects to apply. It was much cleaner in Excel than in Google Sheets. When I uploaded it broke my data validation. Data validation has to be on the same sheet as what you're trying to build the drop down list for. In Excel you can cheat and use Indirect to point to a list on another page. Can't do that in Google Sheets, it has to be on that page. So, to get it to work on there I had to dynamically build the list where my data validation was pointed. Nice work, by the way. I think yours definitely looks cleaner than mine. Feel free to steal away. I can't guarantee the accuracy of all the character stats. It was copied from the guide in the forum, and I think some of the characters got debuffed since then. I don't have all the characters to double check the stats, and probably wouldn't take the time if I did. If someone knows of errors, I'll be happy to correct them.

Here's a link to the Excel copy of the file.

https://goo.gl/bTnqBQ