Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just a pain trying to get everything set up for it. Maybe by the end of the week I'll have something new.

OS
    iOS
    Assassin Newborn of Light mandatory slots are now red.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS
    To all users of this excel character builder , yes, it will be updated soon

OS
    iOS
    I just noticed that you are missing the Comet talisman I believe. Looking forward to the update!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS
    Also, the Resilience talisman is now a 2 set, no longer a 3 set for the effect.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS
    Sentinel Angel of Strife

I was using the Character Builder tonight to look at possible talismans for this new character I got.
    The builder has the three designated slots listed as green, blue, green, but my character has green, yellow, green as the designated slots.

Is this excel sheet still a good tool?
    Is this just a change that was made to this character? or a possible mistake in the spread sheet?

Depending on the answer--either I'm wasting a lot of time this evening or there is a correction that needs to be made to the spread sheet.

Thanks,
    Mysti
    Trooper ID Mysti-6536
    Current Champion Cyborg Eddie Maxed
    If you're one of my troopers, please send me a friend request here. It would be nice to have contact in case one of the other of us has a reason why we might be temporarily inactive.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysti View Post
    Sentinel Angel of Strife

I was using the Character Builder tonight to look at possible talismans for this new character I got.
    The builder has the three designated slots listed as green, blue, green, but my character has green, yellow, green as the designated slots.

Is this excel sheet still a good tool?
    Is this just a change that was made to this character? or a possible mistake in the spread sheet?

Depending on the answer--either I'm wasting a lot of time this evening or there is a correction that needs to be made to the spread sheet.

Thanks,
    Mysti
    He was changed with the last update. I know my spreadsheet hasn't been updated in a while. I've been toying around with an Access database version, but that's been slow going and nothing worth posting to date. I couldn't get the functionality I was looking for in Excel.

I'm not sure about Painkiller's version of the database as I haven't checked it in a while.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    He was changed with the last update. I know my spreadsheet hasn't been updated in a while. I've been toying around with an Access database version, but that's been slow going and nothing worth posting to date. I couldn't get the functionality I was looking for in Excel.

I'm not sure about Painkiller's version of the database as I haven't checked it in a while.

Thank you for the reply. I did find the spreadsheet helpful with many of my other characters. Even if there were some changes, I see better performance from the characters that I used it with in regards to their attack, magic, defense. Some I had done a good job guessing at the right talismans, but others were completely wrong for their type of damage. (Long-time player of the game--downloaded it on release, but a new member in the forums and was looking for more information to improve my game play when I came across this thread.)

I will check for the other database from Painkiller and see if that helps with this particular character. Thank you!

Edit: Actually it was the version upload by Painkiller in March 2017 that I am using so I guess that his version has also not been updated since the character was changed.
    Last edited by Mysti; 06-11-2017 at 03:10 AM.
    Trooper ID Mysti-6536
    Current Champion Cyborg Eddie Maxed
    If you're one of my troopers, please send me a friend request here. It would be nice to have contact in case one of the other of us has a reason why we might be temporarily inactive.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysti View Post
    Thank you for the reply. I did find the spreadsheet helpful with many of my other characters. Even if there were some changes, I see better performance from the characters that I used it with in regards to their attack, magic, defense. Some I had done a good job guessing at the right talismans, but others were completely wrong for their type of damage. (Long-time player of the game--downloaded it on release, but a new member in the forums and was looking for more information to improve my game play when I came across this thread.)

I will check for the other database from Painkiller and see if that helps with this particular character. Thank you!

Edit: Actually it was the version upload by Painkiller in March 2017 that I am using so I guess that his version has also not been updated since the character was changed.
    Not a problem. I know the download version of mine should be pretty easy to change the slots in. Adding characters and such is more of a chore, but editing one isn't too bad. Part of the reason I decided an Access version would be better.

OS
    iOS
    Hi Mysti, I find Painkiller's spreadsheet to be a well constructed tool. It is in need of a refresh though. It does not reflect the most recent tuning changes for characters & talisman. Its also missing the eternal characters. I still find it useful though.

I don't know how much work it is to update the tool and I don't know how active Painkiller is in the forums either. I think he is still playing the game though for I believe he attacked me in the arena yesterday.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148