Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well said Osiris. To make thing worse, Arena is having an impact on players using their champion troopers as I'm obviously collecting trooper badges much slower despite using all my troopers daily.

We need to either use multiple troopers and/or fastpass battles without going thru the same stuffs.

Anyway,
    Last edited by Kaijester; 12-30-2016 at 01:01 AM.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android

I am not a number

What he said ^^^^^
    Alternatively, reduce troopers capacity to 25 and Double reward to 50 badges
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    iOS
    I've been thinking about just not accepting new troopers after cleaning out the folks who have left the game.

Seems a shame though. Best part of the game for me has been the troopers.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Well said Osiris. To make thing worse, Arena is having an impact on players using their champion troopers as I'm obviously collecting trooper badges much slower despite using all my troopers daily.

We need to either use multiple troopers and/or fastpass battles without going thru the same stuffs.

Anyway,
    I second this, it takes a lot to use all of the 50 troopers we have.
    Now with also the incoming arena, it's gonna be hard to be after all those badges (which is by the way also annoying to achieve, since it means you neverending have to grind the same old stages without even playing yourself, but making the A.I. - which is not that I. at all xD - do the job for you).

Both suggestions posted above would be a good solution imho
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 12-30-2016 at 10:59 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post

Anyway,
    Yes, i can relate to this. Because i have also noticed a big reduce on trooper points i got from my troopers everyday - after the day PVP Beta started. I used to get around at least 1000 points each day, nowadays it is around 500 maybe 600. And %90 of them are my solid & daily active troopers for long time. I know the reason is my troopers are trying to be competitive on PVP Arena.

We certainly need a balance about average-daily-time spend on this game for players. PVP Arena is fun - but every new-module on game makes the average time longer.

Since PVP Beta came, i don't even remember when i have played LOL Dungeons. I have stopped moving my 4* characters to 5*. I just play to finish all my troopers on campaign levels & participate on PVP Beta as much as i can.

But how it will be when Brave New World come out for talismans? We already have many daily duties:

*Finish 50 troopers
    *Finish Secret Locations
    *Play LOL Dungeons to collect some 3* evo shards for moving your remaining 4*s to 5*
    *Play PVP Beta Arena to keep being competitive

Add one more..

*Play Brave New World levels to farm new talismans & runes

This will be a full-time job.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Yes, i can relate to this. Because i have also noticed a big reduce on trooper points i got from my troopers everyday - after the day PVP Beta started. I used to get around at least 1000 points each day, nowadays it is around 500 maybe 600. And %90 of them are my solid & daily active troopers for long time. I know the reason is my troopers are trying to be competitive on PVP Arena.

We certainly need a balance about average-daily-time spend on this game for players. PVP Arena is fun - but every new-module on game makes the average time longer.

Since PVP Beta came, i don't even remember when i have played LOL Dungeons. I have stopped moving my 4* characters to 5*. I just play to finish all my troopers on campaign levels & participate on PVP Beta as much as i can.

But how it will be when Brave New World come out for talismans? We already have many daily duties:

*Finish 50 troopers
    *Finish Secret Locations
    *Play LOL Dungeons to collect some 3* evo shards for moving your remaining 4*s to 5*
    *Play PVP Beta Arena to keep being competitive

Add one more..

*Play Brave New World levels to farm new talismans & runes

This will be a full-time job.
    Same here. Trooper badges coming a little slower (at least we are in control of half our Trooper points by playing ourselves), and I've completely ignored LoL

I suggested before having a "Trooper slot" for PvP similar to the slot for Eddies in the campaign. I can understand why they don't let us use Troopers for PvP, but it would be nice to have a slot so they can "tag along" like an Eddie in the campaign and we get Trooper points even if we're not using the character
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Same here. Trooper badges coming a little slower (at least we are in control of half our Trooper points by playing ourselves), and I've completely ignored LoL

I suggested before having a "Trooper slot" for PvP similar to the slot for Eddies in the campaign. I can understand why they don't let us use Troopers for PvP, but it would be nice to have a slot so they can "tag along" like an Eddie in the campaign and we get Trooper points even if we're not using the character
    My trooper list looks like a window sill upon which the dead houseflies strewn about. I am finding 5%-10% dead weight on my list daily now- absent 3 or more days. That shouldn't mean much in general except my troopers were finally honed and selected for their daily support. Absent one, maybe two exceptions, I had a run for a couple of months of solid daily players. Now I am purging long-standing and formerly-loyal players who have since deserted, and I have been doing so for the past week or so.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    My trooper list looks like a window sill upon which the dead houseflies strewn about. I am finding 5%-10% dead weight on my list daily now- absent 3 or more days. That shouldn't mean much in general except my troopers were finally honed and selected for their daily support. Absent one, maybe two exceptions, I had a run for a couple of months of solid daily players. Now I am purging long-standing and formerly-loyal players who have since deserted, and I have been doing so for the past week or so.
    There's also a lot less activity on this forum. Without new content not much to discuss...
    Nicko-0517