Samurai Eddie 5Stars Level45

Why do my Eddie is not attacking with Flashing Blade (level3) on enemy? Most of the time, he does an perfect attack but nothing happen on the enemy. I have to use Ronin Flash (level1) to get any damage. So this Eddie is a bit useless...
    Do someone know this problem
    Last edited by LittleGameGirl; 07-30-2016 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Problem

I've had the same thing happen with my 5* pharaoh king dog. Stopped using his stupid ass because of it

OS
    Android
    Yeah this is a known issue with Samurai Eddie. If you put him in future mode he can do a no-cost special that doesn't have this bug

OS
    iOS
    Try using his future skill called crimson strike.
    You have one of the most powerful characters in the game. If you want to see what he's capable of add me: Drew-1616

Thanks guys. Thinking I'm the only one with this problem.
    Will inform the support, have some trouble with levels in the underworld. Dead enemies attack me
    Or the level freez.
    Drew-1616 I add you.

this is a known bug. but still he is really awesome. all other skills work just fine.
    And you should use (fierce) types for red talismans and (overwhelming) for greens as they give most stats of all talismans.
    if you have trouble with dead enemies still attacking, dont get kill with any of the angels characters. they bug them out.

add me zettiz-6193 if you wanna try samurai at lvl 100 with 5 out of 6 maxed talismans and all skills maxed.