Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Year Gift?

OS
    Android
    we have struggeled a lot with this game, so i really don't understand, why we don't get some gifts from time to time. christmas would have been perfect for this, but no "let's try to milk the players for more money" the management seems to think.

In every other game there are some gifts to appreciate the time players are spending on the game and to keep them playing of course. This would be really good for LOTB , since we had some very hard months without new content and with the same annoying issues over and over.

at least 2017 could be very promising, if they fullfill what they have announced... so lets hope the best for the game, it's about time.
    Last edited by slauki; 12-31-2016 at 12:55 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    we have struggeled a lot with this game, so i really don't understand, why we don't get some gifts from time to time. christmas would have been perfect for this, but no "let's try to milk the players for more money" the management seems to think.

In every other game there are some gifts from to appreciate the time players are spending on the game and to keep them playing of course. This would be really good for LOTB , since we had some very hard months without new content and with the same annoying issues over and over.

at least 2017 could be very promising, if they fullfill what they have announced... so lets hope the best for the game, it's about time.
    We don't get such gifts or concessions because management has adopted an opposing strategy, plain and simple. We have had multiple opportunities/holidays/impediments where a generous, conciliatory, or even a mixed strategy could or would have been presented had it been in management's philosophy or interests.

It does not happen because "they" don't believe it should happen or "they" believe some callous deprivation strategy is more beneficial to their interests. I don't go around on sites advocating boycotts, but the powers that be have earned a special place on my own 'shit-list'.

A team can be stingy bastards and release an amazing product. My loyalty will be tied strictly to the performance/content released. A team can be generous and grant damage control concessions for their fuckups. My loyalty there gravitates to the team for trying to support its supporters through the bumps. When a team can neither deliver performance/content, nor can they show any generosity or concession for their own mistakes, they deserve no loyalty from me. And when a team stubbornly persists in taking advantage of its players as in this case (with multiple unanounced nerfs, added bugs, tightened RNG, and exploitive promotions) they deserve a spotlight as to why I and perhaps others should no longer provide them with job security.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Always a glass is half full type, I will say the surprise unveiling of Achievements in October - which resulted in Skillshards, souls, an awesome GR Eddie, and unique Talismans - was pretty cool and very much appreciated
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I will say the surprise unveiling of Achievements in October - which resulted in Skillshards, souls, an awesome GR Eddie, and unique Talismans - was pretty cool and very much appreciated
    I totally agree with that sentiment. That was about the single coolest thing that has happened since I started playing this game.

I was also bummed out by the lackluster Christmas "event." Coalgiver's list is sweet, but the wickerdeer lacked imagination. Especially fron an art group that can make some cool looking stuff. Gotta give props to the snowman. The big guys interactions with the small ones is pretty cool.

Not trying to come off nitpicking, it just seemed like something that was thrown together at the last second out of obligation. I know the team didnt have to do a damn thing, just like I dont have to play this game.

When all of the content in development goes live, this game will become a hell of a time sink. I would hate for the thing with the most potential, the Trooper system, to take a hit.
    Last edited by RCarter; 12-31-2016 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Always a glass is half full type, I will say the surprise unveiling of Achievements in October - which resulted in Skillshards, souls, an awesome GR Eddie, and unique Talismans - was pretty cool and very much appreciated
    This was definitely a nice surprise and I think it could be fleshed out even more:

• Kill the beast with a meathead
    • Freeze/Blind/Paralyze x amount of enemies
    • Use a healing move x amount of times
    • Revive x amount of allies