Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Best Eddie now??

Can someone tell me after the nerf which Eddie is the best? Thanks in advance! Have fun guys...
    Fakos13

It depends on your team... Which characters are you using frequently?

Quote Originally Posted by Fakos13 View Post
    Can someone tell me after the nerf which Eddie is the best? Thanks in advance! Have fun guys...
    Very hard to say imo. SoL, pharaoh, soldier, grim reaper, and some others are all very viable, but depend on your allies which do you use?
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    iOS
    No good answer for that

First question is Farming or PvP?

A lot use Soldier and Carriage Rider for farming - they're great all-arounders - though I've seen a number of people mention GR

PvP? It all depends on the opponents and the allies you're supporting your Eddie with

I almost always alternate between Viking and Grim Reaper, but have on occasion used Tailgunner, Samurai, and Carriage Rider depending on the opponent.

There is no "best". It's like asking "what is the best tool?"

It all depends on the job
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    A great illustration of no "best" is PvP right now

Mummy Eddie was considered a throwaway, and Visions Eddie was the laughing stock of the Eddies

Now both are appearing a lot in PvP because of their skill sets
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    There is something peculiar with mummy Eddie because AI is only applying basic future attack and not basic present as most of Eddies, in PVP and campaign. I would like that SoL heal most of the times, but off course it is something that devs have made in purpose to use mummy eddie more often.

OS
    iOS
    As you said i have to be more significant. I use to play with cotd and golden son assasin. The eddied i used to play is cyborg. I usually play the daily bonus stages and some madness games of death.
    Fakos13

OS
    iOS
    As you said i have to be more significant. I use to play with cotd and golden son assasin. The eddied i used to play is cyborg. I usually play the daily bonus stages and some madness games of death.
    Cyborg is a lot of fun and probably the most coveted Eddie, even though his beam took a hit a while ago they modified it yet again and he's now back up to legendary status

Best Eddie? Again, no right answer. The Cyborgs I face in PvP I take down pretty easily. Visions is a lot harder

But do I like manually playing a Visions Eddie in LoL level X? No. Give me Tom's Cyborg

I'd add a character with Energy Talismans to pair with your Cyborg though - that Beam attack needs to be fed!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Really like the new Viking Eddie! Maybe I'll get him on my team someday but for now troopers will have to do!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Really like the new Viking Eddie! Maybe I'll get him on my team someday but for now troopers will have to do!
    yeah mate me too! but i've opened a f*ckton of sentinel souls already, havne't seen him yet
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148