Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I am not really sure as I have only really properly used a few Eddies though I have loads to choose from. I am still building up several Talisman sets as cant be bothered to regularly swap them around the different Eddies (though doing it more now as upgrading talismans is so time consuming). I tend to use Samurai and Carriage Rider for farming but have also used Soldier, Storm and Grim Reaper too.

I use my Warrior team the most but not on Arena yet so no idea what is needed for that yet though I did just get The Prisoner so hoping he can help on the defence or attack side.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    yeah mate me too! but i've opened a f*ckton of sentinel souls already, havne't seen him yet
    I'm waiting till after the 5th to open rare and legendary souls... hoping that helps the odds a bit... he is awesome!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Grim reaper Eddie is a beast. Once you max his regular skill, it hits pretty hard, and also triggers again, sometimes 3x. He can easily do 30k+ damage with one turn. Then if you bring in a magic up character it gets just ridiculous lmao. I use the angel of fear for the extra turn for the team though. Its pretty rare to actually be hit back.
    He is my trooper if anyone wants to try him out. Add me
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Be careful lest you drawn the attention of Lord Nerf

OS
    Android

Talismans for Viking Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Really like the new Viking Eddie! Maybe I'll get him on my team someday but for now troopers will have to do!
    Can i make you an question?, sorry for write you too late.
    Which talismans are you setup for the Viking Eddie???.
    I have 1 since 2 years and i used him 3 or 4 times, but i dont know how to setup him
    Sorry for my english😃😃😃

OS
    iOS
    For Viking Eddie use talismans that boost Magic Resistance (MR)... that will make him do more damage.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have been enjoying Shadow of Wickerman Eddie. I like him and Run to the Hills. There is no good answer to this question. It's a matter of what you are doing and need at the moment.