Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

I Keep Losing Troopers

I'm not posting this looking for Troopers. I'm posting this because I'm pissed off and saddened...in the past week I've lost about ten good reliable Troopers, players who've quit the game because of the total lack of updates, horrible drop rates, horrible characters from purchased souls and the utter complete lack of caring on the part of the developers--evidenced by the sudden push to sell fancy holiday packs and create stupid wicker reindeerdogs with lights on their heads but not actually create anything worth doing or pursuing (and yeah...that snowman? So not Maiden...GTFO with that junk).

I'm not sure how much longer I can stand it myself. Why continue to give time money and effort to people that don't care about it?

(btw--I'm at level 98 or 99. I'm an actual player who's pissed, despite my lack of posting in this forum)

Question: who do you have as your leader? Is it possible it's just someone less desirable for others to use?

Last month, I was slowly but steadily losing troopers. I had my maxed out Soldier Eddie as the leader for months, but I noticed a trend where people were becoming less interested in using him, probably due to the competition of other possibly better Soldiers. I switched to a less common but still useful Eddie, Storm, and new troopers asked to team up within a week.

OS
    Android
    he is using Viking with great talismans
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    That's a lot of Troopers. Certainly there has been some atrophy and frustration expressed on these boards, but losing twenty percent of your Troopers seems extreme

If you have a Viking Eddie champion, I have the same champion and have not lost one Trooper - in fact I get more requests daily than I ever have due to his relative newness and scarcity

Could the login screen be screwed up? Meaning its showing you as not having logged in for several days and people are dropping you?

Two or three Troopers I could see as people move on. Ten just seems extreme but who knows

Would be interesting to hear if anyone else is having a similar experience
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I've been seeing steady attrition and just switched my champion from Samurai Eddie to my Grim Reaper, who is hitting like a truck when leading a blue team. I haven't been getting requests and I play every day, so I'm hoping people have just moved away from red teams and don't need my Samurai anymore.

If anyone needs a Grim Reaper with maxed talismans and skills a little past half way, hit me up. I have inactive troopers to replace.
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    I've been seeing steady attrition and just switched my champion from Samurai Eddie to my Grim Reaper, who is hitting like a truck when leading a blue team. I haven't been getting requests and I play every day, so I'm hoping people have just moved away from red teams and don't need my Samurai anymore.

If anyone needs a Grim Reaper with maxed talismans and skills a little past half way, hit me up. I have inactive troopers to replace.
    Request sent MadMax! I play every day with Samurai.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by invictus View Post
    in the past week I've lost about ten good reliable Troopers
    I've lost 15 or 20 and all were 8 or 10 crap souls over their limit.

They were all burned on the christmas scam and quit the game.

Thank the MBA that designed the over-optimized rip-off.
    Erik-0726 1/50 avail 5* Allied Bomber Boy all skills maxed

OS
    iOS
    Fun fact: I switched to my snowman ⛄️ for the Christmas 🎄 season , so like maybe 10 days . He was maxed out and 2 sets of maxed freeze talisman, and I lost 5 troopers. So I kinged my max sill shard rainmaker and was able to get 5 new troopers in 2 days.

However my game has been broken for a month now, and I see lots of complaints about people's games not loading. I have to uninstall and reinstalling almost everyday and it's maddening. I'm sure most people wouldn't put up with this. So I betting that some of your troopers simply can't play and gave up. RAGE QUIT!!

Ok I'm off to reinstall the game , wish me luck

OS
    Android
    Good luck ✌

OS
    iOS
    I try to play my troopers everyday and pretty much do that 100% of the time unless there is a crash but I just do not get that from my troopers, or anywhere near it so I do delete regularly if they are not using my trooper and doing the same thing back to me - that seems fair to me. Again, some of my troopers may be getting crashes like me but I maybe only get a few a day and never need to reinstall at all. Just a restart is all I need to do. I just wish I could get a list of troopers who nearly always use my trooper when they are on...I guess PVP is also removing some form this but not sure as I do not have access to that yet.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496